Honesty is Crucial

Kaycee was hurt. She sat on the edge of Tati's bed. Her parents were out of town so she had no where else to go. She could go home but her parents don't really like her being home alone so they asked if she could stay at Tati's. Of course if Kaycee couldn't stay at her own house, her parents also said she could stay at Sean's, but that was not where she wanted to be so she decided to stay at Tati's. Tati came upstairs and saw Sean sitting down by the door. Kaycee told Tati about what Tate did but she told Tati to go enjoy her party and not to worry about her. So Tati gave her the biggest hug ever and told her they could talk later, which Kaycee agreed to. She felt like her world was spiraling out of control. Kaycee knew that she shouldn't let a mean girl like Tate get to her but at this point, it wasn't even Tate that made her angry it was Sean. How could Sean be with someone who is so cruel.

"She doesn't want to talk to you Sean", Tati said with a glare in her eyes as she exited her room.
"I know I messed up Tati, and I'm a horrible person for being with Tate, she's evil but I want Kaycee. I want to do better for her." Sean replied and Kaycee stood next to the door so she could hear everything. He then stood up.
"Sean you need to give her time. She's not going to forgive and forget. Tate is horrible and for you to allow it to go that far with her and Kaycee is disgusting, now if you'll excuse me I have a party to attend." Tati said.

Sean slid back down the was and a tear left his right eye. Kaycee heard everything Tati said and she was right. Sean was so supposed to be her best friend and he let his so called girlfriend throw a drink on her and say awful things about her.
Sean knocked on the door.
"Kaycee please can we talk." She could hear the hurt in his voice. Her mind was telling her to say no but her heart wanted to see him and she wanted an explanation. She slowly opened the door and sat back down on the bed. He entered the room and shut the door. He sat in front of her on the bed. He said,

"Kaycee you have every right to be mad at me. I don't expect you to forgive me. I should've known that Tate was gonna be cruel to you."
"But why Sean? Why would you choose her and why was she so mean to me?" Kaycee said and every word that left her mouth was filled with hurt.
"Kaycee when I saw you walked down the stares, I couldn't take my eyes off of you. Tate must've been angry because I would've rather brought you to this party and introduced you as my girlfriend. Kaycee the only reason I was with Tate is because she helped keep my mind off of you." Sean said
"Sean I don't know what to believe anymore. Everything between you and I has been a blur. I like you Sean but you hurt me. You practically chose Tate over me." Kaycee said with a sigh
"No kaycee I was just confused, I could never choose anyone over you. You are my everything and you mean so much to me. I don't know what I would do without you. Please Kaycee I'm asking for another chance." Sean said as he let another tear escape his right eye.
Kaycee bit her lip and looked up at Sean. Sean saw how fragile the girl was in front of him and he hates the fact that he made her so sad. Kaycee knew that she wanted Sean, so she built up the courage, and grabbed his shoulders while Sean grabbed her face and they kissed. It felt like fireworks and their lips felt like they were made for each other.
Their kiss ended and they hugged.
"Sean lets go back to my house and you can stay the night. We can watch movies and forget about anything bad that's ever happened between us."
"Let me ask my mom, and Kaycee please let's never fight again. I don't want to see you sad anymore, I won't ever upset you again, I promise." Sean said
In that moment they had built an unbreakable bond. Honesty is crucial.
Kaycee told Tati that she was heading back to her house. Sean drove back to Kaycee's house and of course his mom agreed to let him stay the night because if he didn't then Kaycee would be alone, and after their conversation, they both didn't want to be without each other ever again.