Make a move.... or not

Kaycee and her two best friends Tahani and Bailey were all out getting froyo. Tati couldn't make it because she was cleaning her house for her birthday party that is taking place tomorrow.

"You just don't get it, Sean doesn't see me as that. I've had to come to the conclusion that we won't ever be more than just friends and I'm ok with it" Kaycee said as her two best friends brought up Sean and Kaycee's relationship.
"Ya I do. It took Kenneth and I some time to figure out that we were more than best friends. " Bailey said
"And Kaycee we know you are not ok with it. You and Sean spend so much time together that those feelings can't just go away." Tahani said looking Kaycee dead in the eyes
"Listen guys, Sean doesn't see me as anything else but his sister. I'm literally sister zoned. He has called me his sister so many times and maybe that's I'll ever be to him, just his sister."
" look I'm one of your closest friends, and the way that Sean looks at you is not a sisterly love, I know for a fact I would never look at my brother like that" Tahani said
"Why don't we just call him right now and we can pretend Kaycee's not here and we can ask him." Bailey said
"NO! Are you guys crazy, that's a terrible idea!" Kaycee yelled as people in the froyo shop were now looking at the table of three teenage girls, fighting on whether or not they should call a boy. Their fight continued until they finally agreed to leave it alone and all Bailey and Tahani had left to say to Kaycee was "Make a move at Tatis birthday party tomorrow."

Kaycee went home and thought to herself about everything that could go wrong and everything that could go right.
Kaycee's mom entered her room and said, " hey Kaycee we are gonna meet the Lew's down at the beach so get ready ok love you." Kaycee and Sean's family had gotten really close due to the two working on so many projects together so they now have many traditions with the two families and it doesn't help that she now has to see Sean even more. "Love you more mom." Kaycee replied and was thinking if maybe she should just ask him how he really feels towards him. It's a brave move and Kaycee is a very shy person.

Sean, Josh, and Ken were hanging out at Kens place. They were just messing around and freestyling when josh brought up how good Bailey and ken were together.
"Dude I say you go for Tahani. The girl obviously has some sort of feelings for you and you obviously have some for her" ken said
"Ya but I don't know I guess I'm just to scared of rejection." Josh said with his head hanging low
"Dude you are not gonna get rejected, you and Tahani flirt all the time!" Sean said
"Don't talk about Tahani and I flirting, Mr.Rice!" Josh said as he and ken started to make kissy faces at Sean. They all busted out laughing. But then Sean started to think to himself, do he and Kaycee really flirt and he was now thinking about him and Kaycee as more than just friends but he was shook from his train of thought when he got a text from his mom saying they were going to the beach with the Rice's. He told the boys he had to leave but he still thought about Kaycee and maybe his feelings have changed for her to.......

Told you all I was gonna update very fast so I already have plans to update again later today. The next chapter will take place at the beach so get really for a long awkward talk with Kaycee and Sean!