Wrong timing

Tati's birthday was today and and Kaycee had told her everything that had happened the night before. Tati knew Kaycee definitely wasn't in the mood to party but Tati thinks it will be good for her to see her friends instead of staying home. Kaycee went over to Tati's a few hours before the party starts.

"Please don't make me dress up Tati" Kaycee whinned
"Please Kaycee and I'll do your hair and makeup and then we can really show Sean what he's missing." Tati replies
"I don't want to make him jealous Tati. We just don't work out because it's wrong timing." Kaycee said with her head down low and in a really sad voice
"Kaycee that's it! I'm tired of seeing you said so sad we are going to do your hair and makeup and I'll find you a cute dress! You are one of my best friends and I can't stand seeing you sad."
Kaycee didn't say anything back, she just nodded. She knew she wasn't going to get anywhere arguing with Tati.

The party began as tons of people entered Tati's home. Kaycee still sat up in Tati's room, Tati said she could come down anytime she wants. Kaycee looked at herself in the mirror.

(Kaycee's dress and hair)Kaycee knew she couldn't hide away forever so she began to exit Tati's room and she heard music playing but she heard one voice in particular, Sean's

Kaycee knew she couldn't hide away forever so she began to exit Tati's room and she heard music playing but she heard one voice in particular, Sean's.
"This is Tate, my girlfriend." He said to one of his friends and immediately Kaycee regretted her decision on coming but she couldn't show that Sean made her weak so she walked downstairs and people began saying hi to her. She felt like all eyes were on her. Many people have never seen her so dressed up before and honestly she wasn't going to dress up for this party. She had planned to stay in a pair of leggings and a crop top before Tati said anything about a dress.
Sean saw her out from the corner of his eye and he knew that he should've never excepted Tate's offer on being her boyfriend. Kaycee looked so beautiful. Everything felt so out of place for him and the only one who could piece everything back together was Kaycee and he knew that.
"Why are you staring at that little girl when you should be staring at me, your girlfriend", Tate said putting emphasis on little girl and girlfriend.
"Uh right, sorry", he responded back and Tate kissed him on the cheek.
Bailey and Tahani walked over to Kaycee.
"Hey Kaycee!!" Bailey and Tahani both squealed out.
"Hey guys!" Kaycee responded trying to reach their level of excitement. The three talked for a while until Ken grabbed Bailey away and shocking but not really, Josh grabbed Tahani. Kaycee stood by herself in the kitchen with a red solo cup filled with fruit punch as someone came right behind her. She automatically thought it was Sean but she didn't bother turning around. She said,
"Look Sean I don't want to talk about it anymore. I understand my place with you."
"You better understand your place with him itty bitty." Tate responded and Kaycee turned around to see an evil glimmer in her eyes. Kaycee was in a pair of white converse and Tate of course was in heels. Kaycee standing at 5'2 was not in the mood for conflict with someone who is standing at 5'9, so she decided that any remark Tate made towards her, she would just accept and leave it alone. Sean began asking around for Tate and then Ken directing him towards the kitchen, but before Sean opened the door he stopped because he heard Tate going off about how he was hers.
Tate then finished her rant so Sean walked in but Tate grabbed Kaycee's drink and threw it on her. Kaycee just looked at both her and Sean and said, " you are both terrible people." She had tears in her eyes as she ran upstairs to Tati's room. Sean just stood there in shock and Tate walked up to him and said,
"Let's go Sean, this party is a total bust."
Sean then responded, "Get the hell out of here Tate, we are done!" Sean then ran upstairs to go fix things with the girl he truly wanted. The girl that he couldn't stop thinking about. He wanted her and he was going to get her......