Part 5: Months Later

*Three moths later*

*(Y/N) POV*

        Over theses past three months Cartoonz and I have grown closer as friends. I think it finaly time I showed him my face. I walk to his room knowing that he would be there.

        I knocked on his door, "Yo Cartoonz can I come in?" asking first, "Yeah hang on a sec I'm just changing!" He yelled from the other side of the door. I decided to just take my mask off now and wait for him to open the door.

        A few moments later I hear him walking towards the door opening revealing him with just a plane black tee-shirt allowing me to see his black hair more seeing as he always had his hood up, "(Y/N)?" he asked shocked hand still on the door handle staring at my face, "Yup, now whats for breakfast?" I said smirking and walking to the kitchen.

        I hear fast paced footsteps come up from behind me and I just smile, "So any, uh, reason you took off your mask?" he asked sounding flustered, "I mean I trust you, plus it's hard to sleep in it." he had blush on his cheeks but shook it off quick as I sat on a chair next to our island counter in the kitchen, "You slept with that on?" he asked grabbing eggs and bacon.

        I just nodded and watched him cook. For soom reason he looked nervous, "Luke you feeling ok?" I ask standing up and walking over to him. He turned around and had a red face. He stammered for a bit then ran to his room grabbing his jacket then running out our front door, "Wierd..." was all I said turning to the stove to finish cooking what he started.

        It's been about 9 hours and he still isn't home, 'I wonder if Ohm knows anything.' I thought taking out my phone and texting Ohm, 'Hey! Have you seen Luke? He left 9 hours ago and still isn't home.' I sent it and waited a few minutes for a responce, 'What?! He came here about 4 hours ago and talked to me for a little then said he was going home right away.' I looked at that text and callled Ohm.

        After a few rings he picked up, "Ohm, are you sure he went home?" I asked starting to panic. "Yeah, he seemed really egar to get home, I'll see what I can find about where he is. I can send some of my gang member to you so you and them can patrol around and see what you can find there." Ohm replied in a serious voice, "Ok, thank you Ohm." with that the call ended and I went into my room to get ready.

        While I was putting my gun and knifes into my holsters the doorbell rang. I got excited hoping that for some reason it would be Cartoonz. I opened up the door only to be face to face with another masked man. We both stood there for a second, "Sorry." I said before backing up, "Who are you?" I asked eyeing  four men that stood at my door step, "Hi! Were from Ohms' gang! My name is Lui!" One said in a monkey mask. I wasn't sure if they were or weren't so I was going to call Ohm.

        I pulled out my phone and called Ohm infront of them to make sure they didn't do anything if I were to walk away, "(Y/N)?" Ohms voice asked, "You sent four men?" I asked hearing a hum from the otherside him knowing what I'm doing, "One tall wearing a green shirt and paperbag over his head?" I heard another yes, "One a monkey mask with a cigar, wearing a red jacket, black tee-shirt and black pants. Named, 'Lui" I said describing the one that introduced them self and hearding the same yes, "Another tall one that kinda looks like the terminator?" laughing a little at that and hearing another yes, "And the last one taller than me and Lui but shorter that the other two, with black hair, wearing a Jason mask, blue jacket, dark grey undershirt and black pants?" he hummed a final yes, "They are my gang members and friends so please don't beat them up." Ohm said jokingly making us both laugh and end the call.

        "Ok, welp, you can come in. We need to disscus what we'll be doing." I said opening the door wider for them to enter. The last one to enter was the terminator guy who winked at me so I pushed in a little and closed the door locking it as well. I walked over to the living room where the guys were.