Part 6: Too Many New Faces

*A few hours later: it's now 8:36 PM*

*(Y/N) POV*

       After about 2 hours I texted Delirious since he gave me his number, 'Hey you guys ok? It's been a while.' a minute barely passed and he texted back, 'Yeah we just got here. aka at ur door step.' I took a deep sigh of relief and walked over to the door.

      I opened the door to see a group of men spotting Lui, Nogla, Delirious and Terroriser in the group, "Hello?" I said and some replied with a 'Hi!' or , 'Hey' while other just nodded, "Come in?" I said feeling a little intimidated. One by one they walked into my house me counting each one, '11?! Who are they?!' I yelled internally.

       "Alright!" a voice yelled making me jump, "My dude please keep your voice down." I said as calmly as I could, "Wait! (N/N)?!" a familiar voice shouted walking up to me, "Aye! Basically yelled giving me a small hug, "Basically?" I asked as he nodded, "So this is your gang?" he nodded once more and the guy that yelled earlier cleared his voice looking at us. Basically went back over to where he stood and the loud guy started speaking, "Alright." he said quieter.

       He looked at me and I looked back at him noticing he had an owl mask on, wearing a red leather jacket with some white strips in specific places, a black undershirt and black pants. I looked like he was studying me as well before continuing, "My name is Vanoss, the leader of the BBS. Here we have, Delirious, Wildcat, Mini ladd, Moo, Nogla, Lui, Terroriser, Basically, Panda, and Droid." he said pointing at each individual.

       I looked at each one of them. Wildcat had a pig mask with a white helmet, he just has a plain white tee shirt on and white pants with a black tiger stripe pattern on it.

       Mini Ladd didn't wear a mask revealing a good looking guy with pretty green almost blue eyes that are semi hidden behind a pair of glasses. His hair looks like it was faded from a previous color that I can't tell was, some of his brown roots are showing though. Mini Ladd wore a fancy black suit but I couldn't help but notice he's wearing sandals.

       I moved on to Moo who had only his sides shaved and his middle brown hair flopped over perfectly to one side. he wore sunglasses that his his eyes, he wore a sleeveless shirt with the color scheme of a sunset, he also wore blue jeans. At least he wore regular sneakers.

       I looked to Panda who wore an adorable Panda hat, he had a beard that wasn't big nor was it small. Panda wore a white shirt with a panda face in the middle of it along with plane black pants.

       I looked at the last guy seeing as I already knew Basically, Nogla, lui, Terroriser, and Delirious. Droid had nicely kept hair that was styled pretty decent. he had a small mustache and tan skin. He had a pink polo shirt and white shorts. He too wore sandals but wore socks too, 'Somehow it looks good.'

       I nodded at them all in acknowledgement, "My name is (N/N), you guys know the situation?" I asked, "Yes but we didn't get to the note. What did it say?" Vanoss responded. I looked for the note and handed it to him when I found it.

       He read it aloud to his crew and they all listened carefully. Droid spoke up, "So you're the one who made the building explode?" all eyes were on me I saw the four from earlier look at me with sympathy.

       There was a small lump in my throat so I swallowed and explained, "My old gang, they took the loot, planted the bomb and left me to die." I said staring at the kitchen for no reason. I heard a gasp, "What?!" I saw Wildcat who looked mad, "Are those assholes still alive?!" He asked yelling and balling his fists. I looked at him and shook my head, "I went back there and took the loot as well as their lives." I explained as his fists still balled up, "What kind of gang leaves one of their own to die." he mumbled under his breath anger clearly laced in his voice.