Jake

Jake's POV

  I miss being able to run and play baseball and other sports. But what I miss the most is Rich and his cute laugh. Most people would be mad at him for burning down their house, but I love him too much for that. I can't be mad because I know for A fact that wasn't him doing that. It was that godforsaken Tic Tac. When the squip controlled me I could do anything he completely took over my body. (Making me damage my legs even further.)

  So I decided to call someone for advice. As soon as I opened my phone to call someone for advice Rich called.

  "H-hello?"Rich said  Oh My God I missed you! Why didn't you call?" I asked curiously         "I thought you were mad at me." Rich said, "I have no reason to!" I said smiling "B-but I Burned down your house! and broke your l-legs" Rich said as he started to sob and hiccup. "No! Don't cry I'm fine! The most important thing is that you are ok." I said about to cry Myself. "Thanks, Man I really needed that." He said as he sniffles "No problem Because I want everyone I love to be happy! I-i-i Love all my friends!" I say to try and cover up for my slip up. " Okay, I gotta go bye." He says. I sigh heavily.

I've had a huge crush on Rich since freshman year. He is just so cute! I always wonder how he doesn't know by now. I make slip-ups like earlier all the time. Anyway, I heard that the school is planning a dance for like a winter type thing. I was thinking about asking Rich, And I was really nervous so I decided to call someone I trusted, Heere. 

"Hey, Jeremy?" I say "Yea Jake?" I was wondering I know you and Michael are a thing so-" "I swear Dillinger if you're after my man-".

  I chuckle softly "Relax man I don't like Michael. I wanted to ask a certain person to a dance and you have experience with this so I need your advice." I said nervously.

  " Okay so first I'm going to assume that this person is a guy, and I suggest that you just ask Him the way you feel is best and just be yourself. He said "Thanks, Jeremy." I said

The next day, the whole school was buzzing about the dance. I eventually found out that the dance is the winter formal. I was asking around and of course, Jeremy and Micheal were going together, Jenna and Christine were going together too. But that's all I knew.

   As I was walking down the hallway I saw Rich. "Hey, Man!" I said "Yo! Jakey D!" He said smiling " Hey man meet me at my house later tonight at 6 o' clock," I said, "See ya' then!" Rich said as he ran off to class. I had a plan to tell him how I felt. 

  When I got home I waited for rich to come, When my phone rang I saw that it was Jeremy and as soon as I answered he sounded real panicked. "You need to come to the hostpital, right now" He said shakily "W-why?" I asked, " It's Rich.." He said sadly " I'm on my way!" I said. I hang up the phone and I rush over to Jenna's house and me and her rush to the hospital.

  As we get to the front desk We see Michael waiting for us. "What happened?" I ask "Rich was hit by a car." He said. I started crying, I just couldn't help it. Michael pulled me in for a hug and I just sobbed into his chest. "Well can we see him?" Jenna Roland asked. "The doctor said we have to wait for him to get out of the ER part and into his own room. He said that should take about 2-3 hours." Michael said

                                                                                     {Time skip}

  After the doctor finally told his room number we headed up and as the other two walked in I stayed outside the room. And I hear a weak "It'h Jake here?" from Rich. "Yeah, he's-" Jenna said as she noticed I wasn't there. She looked at Michael and Jeremy and asked if they'd seen me. And they both shook their heads. As she said, "I'll go look for him."  

  I hesitantly stepped into the room and lied about why I was gone. Then I immediately  walked over to Rich's bed. He said he was okay, it was just a minor concussion, A fractured wristed arm, and A fractured ankle. I was relieved a little. "When do you get to leave?" I asked. He says  "in about 2 dayth." When he said that it made me blush HARD Because his lisp is really cute. "You good dude?" Rich asked me "Y-yeah." Is what I managed to choke out. After a while, we had to go because it got late and as I was leaving I saw that rich had left the room and I kissed his forehead. I loved it.