Staying over

(Warning: Contains Fluff)

Rich's POV

After I got out of the hospital my parents had to go on an important business trip for 3 weeks and I to convince them to let me stay at Jake's house! When I got there Jake told me I was sleeping in his bed and he would be sleeping on an air mattress and I thought that was so sweet of him and offered to sleep on the air mattress instead but he insisted.

 So we decided to invite over Jeremy and Michael because Jakes parents weren't home either they went on vacation or something I forgot. Once Jeremy and Micheal got here we decide to talk about sexualities. Jeremy said He was demiromantic, Michael said he was homosexual and Jake said he was pansexual. They all know I'm Bi, I mean who wouldn't?

 We decided to play truth or dare after that and I could see a devilish look on Jeremy's face. I knew he was planning something, But I didn't know what. Jake went first. "Micheal, Truth or Dare?" Jake asked "Mmm Dare!" Micheal said, "Jake said I dare you to........ to chug a whole shot of hot sauce." He said smiling  "Pfft Easy!" Micheal said  As Jake went over and started to pour the hot sauce in the shot glass. "On the count of three, ok?" Jake said and Micheal silently nodded. " 1...2...3...GO!" Jake said. Micheal took the shot glass and just straight up drank it. Everyone looked at him in amazement. 

After a little-amazed silence Jake said, "WOW, I guess it was easy." Ok, Jere your turn" said Michael. He got that devious smile on his face again and said "Truth or dare Jake?". Jake must not have noticed his smile because he chose Dare. "I dare you to Kiss Rich!" Both of our faces turned crimson Red.

Jake's POV

"I dare you to Kiss Rich!" Jeremy said with a devious smirk "O-ok" I say blushing harder I turn to Rich and he's blushing as well. "Ready?" I ask "Yes." He says  I lean in and kiss him. I Loved every second of it. We held longer than a quick peck. This was a real deal kiss. We eventually had to let go because we needed air. As soon as we let go Michael said: "Just get married already!" "We have to go anyway. So you to will get some alone time" He said smirking. We watched as they walked out and we just looked at each other.

 After a while of awkward silence, I decided to finally tell him how I feel. "Rich I have to talk to you." I said."O-ok". he answered, " I hope this won't ruin our friendship but I like you Rich and I enjoyed the kiss." I said Blushing Hard. I-I Like you too Jake!" Rich said blushing hard. Him saying that made me blush as hard as humanly possible. "I pull him in for a kiss and I say "I love you Richie" He blushes and said "I love you too Jakey," We say nothing else the whole night as we cuddle and watch tv until we fall asleep.

(A/N: I know it's short but I finished Jake chapter with close to 900 words and it's 11:24 and I'm tired so yea  

                                                                           Sincerely,

                                                                                                ME!