Abusive Father

Jake's POV

     Rich and I went shopping together to get ready for our gift exchange that we're having with the group. While we were in Target Rich got a call . "I have to take this I'll be back." He said as he was walking away.

                         {Time skip}
Eventually I spotted Rich walking back and he looked like he was about to cry. "What's wrong " I asked "C-can we j-juth go to the car?" Asks with tears streaming down his face. "Ok sure babe." I respond. As we walk I get more and more worried.' What happend? Did I do something wrong? I hope he'll be ok.' Are just some of the thoughts that were swirling around my head. When we got to the car Rich immediately started to sob.

Rich's POV

         As soon as I got in the car I just started sobbing. Jake said something but I couldn't understand what it was because I started to have a panic attack. I couldn't breathe but I couldn't stop crying. Eventually Jake got me to calm down. "Ok since you're calmer now, tell me what's wrong." Jake said calmly. "T-the phone call wath (remeber he has a lisp) from my d-dad." I say tears still streaming down my face. Jake pulls me into a hug with a sympathetic look on his face. I've told him about my dad before, he was an achoholic and he was abusive. "He was saying how I was such a dissapontmemt ." I tell him. Jake kisses my forehead and says " Babe you're not a dissapontmemt to me. He doesn't know what he's talking about." Thanks baby." I say smiling.
He kisses me and says "No problem."
( A/N I know its short but I'm putting out 1-2 more today)