Staying at Evan's Pt 1 / IMPORTANT A/N

(⚠Trigger Warning: Homiphobic slur and mild swearing⚠.)

Rich's POV

"I didn't raise my son to be a fag! I didn't teach my son to go around fucking guys!" Yelled my father. He picks up a beer bottle and attempts to throw it at me and I duck. "Pleath t-thop! " I say while sobbing. " OH does the little fag want me to stop?" He said glaring at me. I just started to sob even harder. "You little baby!" My father says.  I try to crawl away but he stops me by kicking me in the face. "You are Just a big disappointment! It's your fucking fault that Rosa left me!" He spat out with hatred in his voice. I see him pick up a vase and throws it at me, and scream "Please NO!" but it was too late. I see the vase 2 inches from my face and-I wake up sobbing and shaking and I run to the bathroom down the hall. As soon as I get in there I just collapse on the floor and just keep sobbing. I tried to breathe because eventually I realized I couldn't. 

Evan's POV

I wake up to the sound of sobbing, and it seems like it's coming from the bathroom. After walking to the door, I hesitate because I hear another sob. Evan what are you doing go in there and help them!  I thought. I open the door and see Rich on the floor having a panic attack. I sit next to him to try to calm him down. "Breathe in 1,2,3 out 1,2,3. Can you do that for me? He doesn't say anything but he follows my directions. After awhile I get him to calm down. "What's wrong Rich?" I ask. "C-can y-you go get J-Jake?" He asks. "O-okay. I'll be right back, stay right here." I say. I walk down the hall to go get Jake.

[A/n : This is all I have so far so please comment any requests. I will do anything including smut/lemon, fluff, angst, etc. Otherwise this book might have to discontinued. I haven't been feeling like myself lately either. My parents found out that I was cutting myself, I'm still in the closet about being Trans, Pan, and Poly. And things have just been hectic. SO if you want this book to be continued pls request something!!!]