Staying at Evan's Pt.2

(A/N: 1.OMG thank you guys for All the  reads!!)

Jake's POV

 After Evan wakes me up and tells me whats happening, I rush to the bathroom as fast as I can without waking everyone else up. (Which was just Connor and Heidi.) When I enter the bathroom my heart sinks.Rich is curled up in a ball and shaking. "Rich baby, can you hear me?" I ask. He nods his head in response. Okay, he can hear me, that's good. "Can you talk or do you want to work out a system? He shakes his head no. "Two blinks for yes, one blink for no. Can you do that for me?" He blinks twice. "Can I touch you?" I ask. He Blinks twice again. I start rubbing circles in his back. "I-I think I am ready to talk now." He says quietly. I nod in response. "I had a Nightmare about my dad." He said. "If it's not too much to ask. What happened? " I ask. He tells me about how his dad was abusing him in his nightmare and in real life. "Oh I'm so sorry babe." I say. "Yea it'th fine." He says looking away. "No, it's not babe! He shouldn't of done those things! You don't deserve that."I say. "Thank'th babe." He says pulling me into a hug. We just stay in the hug before I realize that he fell asleep.

                                                                          {Time skip}
Rich's Pov
I open my eyes to see Jake on his phone. I sit up and Jake looks over and says "Good morning babe! Come down stairs after you take a shower I have a surprise for you~" So I do as he says and take my shower. When I walk downstairs Jake is sitting on the couch and motions for me to come sit. "Guess what~?" He asks me in a sing songy voice. "What?" I ask a little nervously. "I got us tickets to.....HAMILTON!!He says as he pulls out the tickets. My eyes widen. Are you serious?!!? Thank you babe!" I say as I'm hugging him.  "I love you Richie" he says after kissing my forehead. "I love yoo too." I say as we cuddle and watch a 21 chump street bootleg.

And for the first time in awhile everything feels okay.