Chapter 26: Saturday afternoon

It was Saturday afternoon which means that Manu is gonna come over. I'm currently in the process of making breakfast. I made waffles with homemade whipped cream. As I was doing the finishing touches on the food I felt a pair of strong arms slither around my waist. "Morning cam, sleep well" I said. "Morning beautiful and yes I did thanks for asking" he said taking his plate of waffles.

"What time is Manu coming exactly" said Cameron. " I'm not sure. All I said was come Saturday afternoon" I said.

After we finished breakfast we watched TV for a few hours until I decided that I should get ready for when Manu gets here. 

I went to my closet and picked this out:

I went with a light purple crop top and my short leggings

I went with a light purple crop top and my short leggings. And since the routine has a lot of turns and stuff, me and Manu are gonna be using a sock on one foot to help us turn easier.

Once I was done I put my hair up in a high ponytail.

I went downstairs and saw cameron on his phone, he looked up and saw what I was wearing.  "Damn babe, now I really wish I was in your dance class" he said. "That would have been fun, technically you did say that you can't dance very well " I said. I pecked him on the lips when we heard a knock. "Looks like Manu's here" I said. I rushed to the door to opened it and there he stood.

"Come in" I said. "Thanks,  you look beautiful by the way" said Manu. "Thank you" I said.  In the corner of my eye I could see cameron eyeing Manu with his fist clenched. "Hey Cameron" said Manu. "Hey Manu" said Cameron. "Babe, mind if I stay and watch you guys" said Cameron. " No not at all, if that's that's ok with Manu" I said.  "Absolutely you can for surely stay.  We need someone to judge us anyway" Manu said.

We were dancing to the song 'Unsteady' by X Ambassadors. 

There was this part in the routine that I didn't like doing. Which was we're Manu had to lift me up but I had to sit on him for like a split second. I mean I didn't mind doing that particular part but with Cameron around I knew he would get a bit jealous, so I was cautious about it.

"Where can we practice. We need ample space." I said. "Well why not in the patio, because when it comes to dance some routines makes you separate from your partner" said Cameron. "He's got a point. The patio it is." Said Manu "But wait we are gonna have to do a bunch of turns and that requires a slippery floor and the patio isn't slippery" I said. "Your right, well let's just stay in the living room, Cameron and I will move the sofas a bit" said Manu.

Once they moved the sofas out of the way I put the song 'Unsteady'.

When the music began we starting dancing.

Cam's P.O.V

As I was watching them dance I saw the way Manu kept looking at Kristin. The way he was looking at her is the same way I look at her with adoration and passion. I know they have to put emotion while dancing but this emotion is way too real for my liking. Why is he looking at her that way? Does he like her? He can't, she's mine. All mine.

We finished dancing and I noticed that Cameron was tense I don't know why. "So how did we do" asked Manu. "Phenomenal, not one single error" said Cameron. "Awesome, well Manu let's practice a little bit more and then we'll call it a day" I said. "sounds like a plan" he said with a wink. I couldn't help but feel something in the pit of my stomach. We called it a day and Manu ordered pizza for us three to enjoy. Cameron was oddly quite during us practicing and eating. Manu left not to shortly after.

"Cameron" I said. "Mmm" he answered. "Are you alright because I saw that you were tense" I said. "I'm fine, trust me"he said not looking at me. "No I won't trust you on your words. Is it because of Manu" I said. "Yes" he blurred out. "What did he do" I asked. "The way he was looking at you" cam said. "And how was he looking at me" I wondered. "With adoration and passion, which is the exact same way I look at you" he said. "Oh Cameron, you know we have to put emotion into us dancing" I said. " I know but it seemed too real, I didn't like the fact that he was looking at you like that" cam said  "Don't worry about him, maybe it was a one time thing. Plus I have you" I said pecking his soft lips. "Promise" he said. "I promise" I said back. I resumed back to kissing him and he was happier than ever. He broke the kiss.

We both went to our room and got ready for bed. I brushed my teeth and I quickly did boxer braids then I did my night routine. When I got out of the bathroom Cameron was fast asleep. I didn't feel as tired so I went on my phone when I received a message from Manu.

*Conversation with Manu*

Manu: Hey kristin

Me: Hey Manu what's up

Manu: Not much. I'm still not sleepy

Me: same here

Manu: Today's practice was awesome. In my opinion I think it's perfect for Monday.

Me: I thought the same thing, I can't wait for Monday

Manu: Me too. I think we both are closing in on A+ territory

Me: I totally agree with you

Manu: um so I was wondering if you'd like to hang out tomorrow

Me: tomorrow as in Sunday

Manu: yup

Me: I'd love to

Manu: awesome

Me: so what are the plans for tomorrow than

Manu: It's a surprise. You're just gonna have to wait and see

Me: Aww man, well alright I guess I'll wait.

Manu: At it girl lol. Well turns out I got sleepy afterwards

Me: goodnight

Manu: night 😄

*End of conversation with Manu*

I plugged my phone into it's charger and laid it on my night stand. I went under the covers and drifted off to sleep.

Hey guys!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Don't forget to comment if you have something to say. Vote if you liked it what you read. Share my story with your fellow Wattpad friends if you want them to read it as well. But most importantly read.That would mean the world to me to me. Take my beautiful people 💖♡💖