Chapter 30: Surprise Visit

Now that Brenna is here I'm not sure what to do. I hope I can send her back to jail, cause why the fuck not, plus she's a bitch so she deserves it for all the shit she's done to Cameron and I.  

Other than that, I really miss Masiel and Britney. I hope I can see them soon. Maybe I could surprise them! I just really missed them I haven't seen them in forever! I miss everything about them. I just wish I could teleport from L.A back to New York just to visit them and my parents and my other friends like it's been that long. I miss my mother's cooking, my dad's corny jokes. And the way he'd wake me up when I just wanted to stay in bed after a long night of studying. Especially their hugs and kisses

I head downstairs and noticed that the dining table is set with a plate of food, with a note. Cameron probably. He must have stepped out.

I pick up the note and turns out and it is from Cameron it says: " had to run out real quick  to do something for my parents and then grocery shop, I'll be home soon" read the note.

I sent the note aside and I decide to scroll through social media. As I'm scrolling I see that Brenna has been talking shit about me. 

She been saying things like; "this bitch is the worst in the world. She didn't deserve my job" Also, "she's ugly how in the fucking world did she end up acting". Also "Cameron can totally do better, than a stank like her. This is why I exist".

I close my social medias immediately and curl up in a ball and cry cause honestly it hurt just to think that Brenna, who I've done absolutely nothing to would do something like this. Than again she thinks I "stole" her job and Cameron from her.

*5 minutes later*

A few minutes has passed and I stopped crying. Cameron comes through the door with grocery bags in his hands, when he sees me staring into space. "Baby" he spoke. He placed the bags on the table and came to my side. "Are you okay" he asked. "No" I said on the verge of crying again. "What's wrong" he said. "Brenna" I said. He stood up and was this close to walk out the door. "Stop. She did it through social media" I said with my phone in hand. I handed Cameron my phone and looked at everything she has done. 

"Don't listen to her babe, she's just doing to get into your head. You're better than this." Cameron said while hugging me. "You're totally right. Screw social media for right now" I said happy. "That's my girl" he said pecking my forehead.

"What did you buy from the store" I asked, hopping on the kitchen counter

"Eggs, bacon, sausage, bread, Takis, chocolate, rice, chicken, some veggies and fruits, juice and water" Cameron said. I pecked through the bags and found a few other things. I looked at the time: 10:45am.

"I'll make some breakfast" I said. "No need, I already brought some" said Cameron. We ate breakfast and then watched some TV.

"Cameron we should make a group with us and Masiel and Britney" I said. "That would be the best chat ever" he said.

I made the chat real quick.

*Group chat with the girls and Cameron*

Me: hi everyone 🖤

Cameron: what's up my fav girls

Masiel: HI KRISTIN AND CAMERON

Britney: hi guys what's up

Me: nothing much😏

Masiel: yeah nothing much😏

Cameron what's with the smirking?