Chapter 31: Official Girls Day

Author's Note: It's still the same day as they took Brenna away for good

"MASIEL, BRITNEY" I yelled out in excitement. "HIIIIIII KRISTY" they both said equally excited. "How did you guys get here anyway" I asked curiously. "Well ask your beloved boyfriend, Cameron, he made this all happen" said Masiel giving Cameron a hug. "Awwwww really. Thank you so much Cammy" I said giving him and hug and peck on the lips. "Your welcome, anything for my beautiful princess" he told me. "We're extremely grateful to be here. You know besides being in the situation we were just in, but like it felt great to beat someone. I just let out so much anger that I had built up inside me" said Britney with a giggle. "Yeahhh, same massy probably felt the same. I could've handled her myself but that psycho was holding me down, so I couldn't move much" I said. "Anyways enough talking about that bitch, you girls must be tired after that long flight, if you'd like there's two guest rooms upstairs both on the right and each room has its own bathroom so you can freshen up" I said with a smile. "No problem, thanks once again for letting us stay here" said Masiel and Britney. Once they made it upstairs and into their guest room I kept on icing my arm to calm the inflammation and redness from bruising.

"Cameron" I said. "Yes babygirl" he said. "Thank you so much for this amazing surprise even though it didn't go according to plan" I said with a chuckle. "Like I've said before you welcome my beautiful princess, anything to keep you happy and smiling" he said giving my thigh a gentle squeeze.

Once the girls got out the shower and getting into more comfortable clothes they came back downstairs. "Hey guys, we're gonna call it a night here. We're both really tired"said Britney. "Of course, go ahead, we understand"'I said with a warm smile. "Goodnight cam, goodnight Kristy" said both Masiel and Britney. "Goodnight girls" said Cameron. "Goodnight babes" I said. I chuckled and waved goodbye as they disappeared into their rooms.

"I wouldn't blame them for being tired. They were in a plane for a few hours which is extremely uncomfortable to be able to sleep" said Cameron. I nodded in agreement. "And I think it's time for us to sleep as well, it's almost midnight" I said taking Cameron's hand and leading him to our room. Once we were in the room I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and did the rest of my night routine. Once I finished I made my way to bed and Cameron walked into the bathroom shortly after. I put my hair in a side ponytail (I actually sleep in a side ponytail, it really helps so that you won't wake up with tangled hair). I tucked myself under my warm blanket along with Cameron who had just laid down next to me. "Goodnight kitten" said Cameron pulling me closer to him. "Goodnight cammy" I said snuggling into him.

***The next day***

I woke to the smell of food which was very odd since it's either me or Cameron who does breakfast. Just to make sure if it was Cameron who was the one cooking I looked down to my right and he was still sound asleep. So it must be Masiel and Britney. I slowly got out of bed and made my way into the my closet and changed into some sweats and a hood and than made my way to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. Once I got out I noticed that Cameron was sitting on the bed with his hair all in a mess. "Morning my love" I said walking towards him. "Morning my beautiful princess" he said with a kiss on the lips. As much I wanted to keep kissing him I let go. "Babe, change so we can go downstairs and eat breakfast I'm hungry" I said while holding my stomach. He nodded and walked to the bathroom. I laid back down on the bed while I waited for him. I heard a slight creaking sound I turnt my head sideways and saw Cameron approaching me. "Ready when you are" he said with a smile. "I'm ready" I smiled in return. I stood up from the bed and held onto Cameron's hand. "Wait something's missing". "What" I asked. Next thing I knew, I was up against the wall. I was loosing my balance a bit but Cameron caught me just in time by the waist. I wanted this random kiss to go on forever but I don't have sufficient oxygen in my lungs at the moment so I pulled away. "What was that for" I said trying to catch my breath. "Just because" he said giving me one last kiss on the lips.