Chapter ⑦

Chapter 7

"(Y/n). Please... Let me think about it..." Jungkook then left through the door and locked it again.

Jungkook was your last hope...

He left you shivering with a stomach growling to be fed. You rested your head on the wall standing defensively against you.

Jungkook's Pov-

"That's cheating!" I heard J-hope nag as I was walking closer to the room that  I was sitting in before.

"I'm not! Whatever, let's do another round.." Taehyung replied whilst cracking up.

I walked in to see the Taehyung shuffeling the cards to then place them down on the table.

"The fuck did she want?" Suga diverted my attention towards him. He looked at me sturnly after asking and placing his feet upon the table.

"Get your crusty feet off the table, me and Hoseok are having a match." Taehyung  prevented the cards from falling off the table.

"Fuck your match." Suga kicked the cards off the table with no hesitation.

"Fuck you man." Hoseok and Taehyung left the room, I raised the corner of my mouth attempting to sympathize with both the guys in this arkward situation that I had walked into.

"You gonna answer me then?" Suga took out a cigarette packet to then carefully unwrap the transparent plastic material that surrounded it.

"Uhm, nothing... Just a waste of time." I replied feeling uneasy around his presence alone.

"You want one?"

I looked up to see what I was offered. A cigarette. He knows I don't smoke and he knows why I don't. He is doing this on purpose!

"Why do you look so scared? Come sit your ass down, Jungkookie!" He laughed, making space for me to sit.

"No thanks and I don't feel like sitting down.." I arkwardly deny as I didn't feel comfortable. His face somewhat looked disappointed.
He then sighed after taking a sip of his wine from a glass. It amuses me how he smokes and drinks at the same time.

"Fucking take one and sit down." He raised his voice banging the glass on the table.
He placed his cigarette in the ashtray. It carried on burning allowing the smoke to rise and float around the room. The atmosphere felt tense.

"You can't make me do shit!" I replied. All I wanted to do was leave the room.

He stood up within milliseconds and smashed the glass on the floor making my shoulders tense even more. I knew he was aggressive but I didn't expect this right now.

He started laughing whilst walking up to me slowly. He grabbed my shirt and clicked his lighter. He held the flame so close to me that I could feel the heat so intensively that I thought my chin was blistering.

"Don't make me angry. I know why you're here so I brought you in, so you better fucking follow me or else I will burn you. In the end...who knows if you will even achieve what you want? You will be involved either way and you can't back out. Such a pity. You should of stayed at school, little boy." Suga flicked my head and I angrily shrugged him off.

I fucking hate him. I want to kill him. How did I end up in this situation? I'm fucking done with this.

End Pov-

You never slept during the nights. Just short naps if you were lucky. You dreamt about being at home but everytime you opened your eyes, you were returned to this hellish place. It's amazing how everyone seemed to fall asleep so comfortably.

Suddenly you heard footsteps from a distance in the extreme silence excluding the squeaks from the mice circling the perimeters of your room.

The footsteps became louder and louder until it stopped. Right at your door. You could hear keys unlock the latch of the door. The door opened steadily and in-audibly.

You speedily sat up feeling really anxious on why someone entered your room in the middle of the night.

He came closer then a flashlight came on. It was Jungkook.

"Jungkook!?" You say in normal volume unthinkly.

He covered your mouth to look around, "Shhh!"

He removed his palm and sighed. "I don't believe I'm doing this..."

"W-why are you here? What happened?"

"(Y/n). I have decided to help you and accept the deal we made."

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Jungkook decided to help you in the end...Do you think Suga provoked him to? Voice your opinion about it😃
I love reading your comments!

Please Vote and Comment! ❤️❤️❤️