Chapter ⑨

Chapter 9

Suga grabbed me abruptly and practically locked me into the van before the others came to buckle themselves inside the escape vehicle.

End pov-

A while after Jungkook left, many disturbing bangs traveled from a room in the hallway to your ears. You really hoped Jungkook had escaped in time.

Hearing the police sirens outside made you so extremely happy and hopeful. All you had to do now is wait until they rescued you.

The door handle of your room had attempted to be opened. You stood up believing a policeman had already came for your rescue which is why you approached the door.

"Fuck...do you have the key?" Muffled voices reached bounced off your ear-drums. Clearly didn't belong to the police.

Suddenly there were booming, fearful thuds on your door, "Open the door right now, there's a spare key in the vent beneath your bed." Suga's voice said promptly.

"No! Go to hell!" You shouted back. Did they actually think that you would willingly unlock the door for them to re-kidnapp you? You needed to think of ways to stall them to create enough time for the police to break into the den.

"Well we're coming in either way." You heard the suga scoff.

"Wait, ok...I will get the key." You lied.

"Hurry up. I'm giving you 33 seconds to open the door."

"That's very specific-"
He hit the door clearly showing that he didn't approve of the useless comment you made.

You ran quickly to your bed to instinctly drag it with your gathered strength over to the front of the door.

"What's that noise?"

"Uh-I can't find it... Where specifically did you say it was?" You played along verbally.

"This bitch is playing again. Break the door down now. We don't have enough time." You heard Suga chuckle with ease.

Milliseconds later, you felt such massive impacts against the door that it caused the bed to vibrate across the flat floor.

"Open this door immediately. We are the Police. You will suffer greater consequences if you don't turn yourself in along with the innocent girl."

The brawny thumps upon the door kept arriving, you fixed your eyes onto the hinges knowing it wouldn't last much longer.

All of the sudden, V and J-hope bursted through the door. That's it. You lost again.

"GET AWAY FROM ME! I'M WARNING YOU! DON'T TOUCH ME!" You screamed as Taehyung grabbed your arm vicariously dragging you to the van located in the back garage.

Suga sat quickly in the divers seat, J-hope joined him at the front with two type of pistols, AMT and a Baretta 87. It's presence must have been necessary in this situation.

Taehyung, you and Jungkook sat in the back. Taehyung was forced to hold you down due to your rebbeling.

"If you've forgotten something, tough luck lads. Also, try to enjoy this ride. It's going to be a fun one." Suga laughed leaning through the opening between the front and back seats.

The engines started fiercely for the crazy road ahead of them. This van's armour toughened as Suga pulled the gear and drove out of the den within seconds.

There were police surrounding the den, so it was obvious when the robust van reversed onto the muddy grass. The first one to notice immediately shouted and signalled everyone to return to their vehicles. The van's tires kept slipping as the vehicle remained in the same place. Suga adjusted the gear again and bid farewell to his best friends, a.k.a the police.