Chapter ①⓪

Chapter 10

J-hope as instructed handed over the needle over to Taehyung.

You kicked and yelled until Taehyung injected you with the diazepam which sent you swiftly into a deep sleep.

Later-

Your eyes opened from the forced nap you took on. The van drove very smoothly. It was still very dark that scattered through the unsetteling time of the day. Were you only knocked out for a short amount of time?

"Good, you're awake." Taehyung smiled nastily. Jungkook had the same expression as he did before you were injected.

"How long was I gone for?" You hoped Taehyung would at least spare you a reasonable answer.

"Quite a while, I don't know, maybe about a day." He laughed.

"A DAY?" His incideous laugh alerted your ears. Help of the police had completely disappeared now.

"Yeah, obviously we had driver swaps. We ain't robots you know..." Hoseok spoke as if you were an idiot. Suga was still driving though. Actually, he doesn't speak out much in general. He didn't even acknowledge the fact that you woke up.

"Excuse me...is there anything I can eat. My stomach is hurting a lot, I haven't eaten for like 2-3 days..." You asked sensitively to all the men in the van.

Everyone remained silent for a while. The van was driving through a small town to which luckily slowed down until reaching a corner shop.

"What do you want?" Suga suddenly asked.

You were shocked he asked such a question. "Uhm...maybe a sandwich..?" You replied as your stomach arkwardly replied with you.

"Go get her a sandwich." Suga turned his face to Hoseok with a authoritarian look.

"Me? Why can't you do it since you aske-"

"Do you want to be kindly kicked out of the van so I can drive off without you?" Suga tried again.

Hoseok raised his hands and made his way into the shop. Suga didn't turn back at all, whether it was to look at you, or to look at Taehyung or  Jungkook. The car was as silent as a lonely, deserted room.

"Jungkook." Taehyung broke the silence. Jungkook raised his head.

"How you feeling?" Taehyung asked him. You didn't recognise whether he was genuine or sarcastic.

"Never better." Jungkook replied. He sighed.

"Trust me, you're going to be even better." Taehyung tapped his shoulder.

Hoseok returned to the van throwing the cardboard packed sandwich from the fridge isle to you. You visicously opened it to scoff it down whilst Suga started off the van again, driving towards the end of the town.

"We're stopping here. Take the girl out along with Jungkook." Suga said as he himself stepped out of the van. Hoseok pulled you out where as Taehyung was much rougher on dragging Jungkook out of the car.

"So what are we doing with him?" Hoseok asked as Taehyung looked like he was earger to hurt him. Maybe even hungry to kill him. Suga turned around to see Jungkook held tightly by Taehyung.

"Just teach him a lesson." He said expressionless.

"You kidding me? If Boss found out about what he did, he would've killed him on the spot. He's traitor!" Taehyung complained.

Suga looked at Jungkook again.
"Well he won't find out, so just teach him a lesson will ya? Don't fucking irritate me." Suga walked away.

"Oh...Jungkook, you're gonna wish we had killed you instead of having the lesson we're about to show you." Taehyung chuckled, whilst cracking his knuckles and neck with Hoseok following behind.

[Content below in italics is slightly graphic so if you feel uncomatble feel free to skip]
-
They firstly threw Jungkook to the ground with no fear whether he broke a bone or not.

"No...please don't hurt me. I promise it won't happen agai-" Instead of Jungkook finishing off his sentence Taehyung shoe knocked his face sidewards resulting in blood coming out instead of the word.

You stood there in complete shock, not processing once again what was happening. You just sat there. Watching. Useless and unable to do anything, unless you wanted to die.

Hoseok gave a strong kick to his body revealing an agonising shout coming from Jungkook bloody mouth. They pulled him up and both kneed his balls to then let him drop on the floor again whilst whelping. They spat on him and decorated him like a Christmas tree in the lowest insults they could think of. Disrepct to him, his family. Especially his mother.

They carried on beating him up, especially punching and sending blows to his face. Pain rushed through his veins. Broozes already started to form and the swelling of his eye acompanied by cuts on his lip and youthful cheeks.
-
It made you so physically sick that you literally threw up. If they carried on at this rate he would die. Suga isn't even watching, because they seemed to have no sense of sympathy. They were absolutely disgusting, their actions were inhuman.

"Wait." Suga suddenly came out from the shadows. They both stopped pounding him and made space.

Suga squatted down to see Jungkook. He took a good look, long at him. "Are you gonna turn behind our back again?" Suga asked him with relaxed eyebrows. He didn't seem happy.

"FUCK NO, I ALREADY TOLD YOU! JUST PLEASE...I can't take anymore, just kill me..." Distorted sobs managed to answer.

"He's learnt his lesson. Now clean him up." Suga stood up again, "And don't you dare cause another inch of pain. His lesson is finished."

'Jungkook...' Your eyes were flowing and your throat was sore from begging the guys to stop. You couldn't describe what Jungkook looked like at the moment.

You decided to discover where Suga went to hide. He was sitting around the corner of a wall nearby. He looked up into the sky with a burning cigerette in his mouth. He breathed out the smoke and closed his eyes.

"S-Suga...why did you..." You had to ask him. It would bother you if you don't.

"Out with it, girl."

"I have a name you know!"

"Well you're just a useless girl to me, why should I bother remembering?"

"Anyway...I wanted to ask..." you walked slightly closer as you didn't want the other boys to hear your question.

"Why didn't you kill Jungkook?"

All of a sudden Suga stood up and grabbed your arms whilst pushing against the wall. You stopped breathing. You had the idea that maybe you questioned his power, triggering him to kill you.

"(Y/n)..." Suga leaned down closer to you.

It was too dark to identify the look on his face. His eyes finally came into display. Your eye contact was so intense that you almost forgot what you had asked him in the first place.

"Do you think I'm a bad person?"

Author's Note:

Firstly Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate it hehe❣️
This chapter is a lil present to give you guys, I guess😁🎁

Secondly oof....yep this chapter is sorta strong? You guys alright with this sort of stuff?

Thirdly BRUH, AIN'T SUGA CONFUSING......
Maybe you will find out the truth about all of them in future chapters, so stay tuned😉

Please vote and comment ❤️❤️
Ly all!!!