Chapter ⑧

Chapter 8

"W-why are you here? What happened?"

"(Y/n). I have decided to help you and accept the deal we made."

"R-really?" You exclaimed quietly, a smile grew across your face. Hope was found again. Jungkook nodded.

"So...what do you want me to do?" Jungkook asked you whilst straightening his back.

You sat there thinking for a moment. You had already planned everything in your head.

"I need your phone..." You pointed at the flashlight as it came from his IPhone.

"What will you do?" He says as he unlocks his device.

"To make a call."

"Ok, but you have one minute exactly. I'm making my phone ID private then-"

"But how will they call me back?"

"Now wait a second! You're asking for too much. Do you want the call or not?" Jungkook distances his phone away from you.

"No, no! It's fine..." You save the opportunity given to you.

He hands you the phone, "Make sure no one will hear you."

You nodded, you rapidly tapped the numbered sequence onto the dial pad to then raise the phone next to your ear. It picked up straight away.

Mother: "Hello?"

You: "Mum?"

Mother: "Y-y/n!?"

You: "Yes! Its me!"

Mother: "Oh my god! (Y/n), how are you baby? Where the hell are you? Are you okay? I'm worried sic-"

You: "Mother, I have no time to speak but please listen to me very carefully! I am not hurt so don't worry but I have been taken by some crazy Korean men! Four of them-"

Jungkook instantly gave you a vile glare as you promised for his protection.

You: "I-I MEAN THREE! Just three of them! I have no idea where I am which is why straight after this call give your phone to the police to try and track down this call. Please hurry, I'm so scared... Mummy, my time is running out, please save me....I love you so so much...I have to go now-"

You broke down into tears by the end of the sentence.
Jungkook snatched the phone and ended the call. He sighed heavily fearing if things don't turn out well. "I swear, if you snake me out, once you're free I will drag you back here with my own hands to these guys, even if its the last thing I do. Trust me on that."

You looked at him. "Don't worry. We made a deal remember? You really helped me!"

He exhaled stiffly, feeling high anxiety. "Is that all then? I need to go back before someone notices that I'm gone." He stood up.

"Jungkook! You have to leave this place now!" You clasped  onto the bottom of his hoodie

"What do you mean?"

"You need to escape yourself! Leave and run from here! Otherwise the police will catch you!"

"Yeah, I guess you're right." He nodded. He left your room, closed you in the room and opened the door slab.
He very slightly smiled, "Good luck, (Y/n)."

"Thanks, you too."

~~~

Jungkook's Pov-