Introducing the Demigod

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN PERCY JACKSON! PERCY JACKSON IS OWNED BY RICK RIORDAN!

WARNING: Usage of AUs! Characters may be OOC! This is my first story so bear with me. ^_^ Also don't expect me to do accents 'cuz that's just not happening. I may use some different terms though. If you want a certain pairing, leave a comment and I'll see what I can do. And I don't care if it's yaoi or yuri either.

Percy's POV:

'I can't believe them.' I thought, packing all the essentials. (Riptide obviously, ambrosia, nectar, clothes, food, and definitely some water ;P)

'After all the things I've done for them. They go and do this to me!'

Hefting my backpack onto my shoulders I started out the door of my cabin.

'Let's see how well they fare in the next war when their 'savior' is no longer protecting them.' I thought bitterly, walking aimlessly. 'If they no longer care for me, then why should I care for them?'

I ended up walking into the forest. I heard people talking in the direction of Zeus' fist. Me being me I decided to check to see who it was. It was the rest of The Seven, Thalia, and Nico. And it was just my luck that Annabeth was the one to see me.

"Get out of here Percy! We don't want to see your face ever again!" she screamed at me. To my credit I didn't start screaming back. I just turned around and ran as fast as I could.

Even though I couldn't hear them behind me, I didn't stop. In doing so I ended up near Bunker 9. There I came to a stop. Everything just seemed to catch up with me, and I felt just a little lost.

Then I heard Annabeth scream, "Find Percy and then get rid of him. We don't need him."

Well, so much for relaxing here for awhile. I sprinted further into the forest as quietly as I could. Not that it helped much; we're demigods we're supposed to know if someone's around.

"Get him!" Annabeth yelled.

Running at full speed towards the deeper part of the forest, I noticed a black oval like shape form in front of me. Like the Seaweed Brain I am I ran into it, thinking it couldn't be worse than what just happened.

And of course being a demigod I had to jinx it. My last thought before everything went black was, "dam."

A/N: OMG! I'm updating that was kinda fast! Anyways, I hope you like this chapter and your liking the book so far. I know it's kinda boring and probably will be for awhile, but please stick with it. I can't promise that it will get more interesting because people have different interests, but I will try my best. Leave a comment and tell me what you think! (Wow this was long.)