Introducing the Former Phntom Thief

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN D N ANGEL! D N ANGEL IS OWNED BY YUKIRU SUGISAKI!

WARNING: Usage of AUs! Characters may be OOC! This is my first story so bear with me. ^_^ Also don't expect me to do accents 'cuz that's just not happening. I may use some different terms though. If you want a certain pairing, leave a comment and I'll see what I can do. And I don't care if it's yaoi or yuri either.

Daisuke's POV:

'I hate them, I hate them all!' I thought, running up to my room.

'They don't need me anymore so I might as well just leave!' That particular thought made me tear up. Shaking my head I brought out a backpack from those days. She practically had it ingrained in my head what to pack for a situation like this. Bet she didn't plan on me using this knowledge to run away.

Swinging the backpack over my shoulders, I used my skills as a phantom thief to sneak away unnoticed. 'Not that they would've noticed anyway.'

I sprinted towards the forest near my house, hoping to get there unseen, but of course the fates hate me.

'Daisuke!' I heard Takashi cry. I knew if I told him anything about my situation it would be all over the newspapers. So, I pushed my legs as fast as they could go.

Entering the forest, I immediately started to weave around the trees so Takashi would lose my trail. Turning back to see if he was there, I didn't see the tree root that was right in front of my foot. As I fell I tried to grab onto a branch and accidentally cut my hand. When I hit the ground head first everything went dark.