It's not complicated, it's actually easy

This is so cool!

I was just thinking about checking on the Dr. Kims, and we happen to just stumble across them!

Rosé yelped in surprise, as I grabbed her hand and dragged her towards the Kims.

"Oy, Limario! Pasta! What are you two up to?"

Jisoo smiled as bright as the sun.

I returned the smile and tilted my head.

"Just going out to eat. What about you guys?"

My eyes flickered towards the girl beside Jisoo.

When our eyes met, she blinked and immediately looked down. Eh. What's wrong?

She didn't seem angry... Jennie was biting her lip and pinching the sleeve of Jisoo's jacket. She glanced a lot at Rose. Wait...

Is she shy?

"Same! Same! Why do we always see you when we're going out for dinner?"

Jisoo narrowed her eyes at me.

I shrugged, averting my eyes from Jennie.

"I don't know, but shouldn't we go in first? We were planning on eating here too, if you don't mind?"

I gestured towards the barbecue.

Believe me, I don't mind looking down at a shy kid like Jennie. The way her eyes wander and try not to focus either on Rosé or me, is adorable! But people are staring at my friends, that's bad.

"Actually, I do mind- just kidding! Let's go, let's go."

Jisoo grabbed Jennie's hand and shot her a quick smile. I couldn't help notice Jennie visibly relaxed.

I felt myself frown. Wow, Jisoo has a big effect on Jennie.

"Ah. Oh yeah! You guys haven't met each other."

Jisoo stopped midstep. She faced Chaeyoung.

"Pasta, this is Jendeukie. Jendeukie, this is Pasta."

I swear, Jennie looked like she was either going to slap jisoo, or slap herself. I chuckled and propped my arm on Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Jennie, this is my best friend, Park Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung, this is Jennie."

Huh. Sounds lacking. Should I say, 'this is Jennie, the beautiful woman on my homescreen, or this is Jennie, my recent crush and if ever I move on from you, my future heartbreak'? Ugh. The drama, hehe!

I made the same hand gestures as Jisoo, but didn't get glared at. Jennie and Rose smiled and waved at each other shyly.

"Hi."

"Nice to meet you."

Jisoo made a disgusted face.

"What is this? Semblance of normality right in front of me?"

She scoffed.

"Let's go inside already."

Jisoo marched inside. The three of us glanced at each other, and chuckled.

💛💛💛💛

Jisoo and Jennie were sitting across Rosé and me, respectively. We were waiting for our meat to cook, so we were just sitting and chatting.

Well, Chaeyoung was munching on the salad, and Jennie was staring down at the table from left to right.

So it was just Jisoo and me, throwing lame jokes and laughing at ourselves. Jennie did smile from time to time, but she'd change her expression, the moment she realized that she was smiling.