~Color Me Blue Preview~

as you may know im making another book to take the place of Pray For Me which im ending. 

Its called Color Me Blue and honestly im so ready for it- so here is a preview so you get the basic idea of what it is going to be about :)

memory au

In a world where starting over was possible, would you? Leave everything behind and just change yourself completely for the sake of one awkward moment. Well for everyone it is possible, unless you're Kim Jongin. 

In a world where memories are useless to man kind- would you keep yours or sell them to someone willing to pay lots of money for them? As funny as it sounds- you can sell your memories online with just a click of a button. When the technology was discovered to link up the brain to the smart phone- everyone was happy. That could completely swipe away everything they wanted to forget in seconds. I mean, who wouldn't want that. From the time you are born your brain is already linked, unless- once again- you were Kim Jongin. 

From the time he was born, Jongin's memories wouldn't erase. Everything bad that happened he had to live with. A bad breakup? While the female deleted any memory she ever had of him he had to live with her memory. Same goes for when he messes up things big time- everyone seems fine with the result, they could just forget it and start over. For Jongin though, these were things he had to always remember, he couldn't just forget them.

Since Kyungsoo was born- he couldn't forget. The app everyone used to rid themselves of unhappiness proved ineffective since the time he turned five years old. He lived a lonely life and refused to meet new people; scared they would forget about him. That was until he saw a depressed looking barista at his favorite coffee shop he has never seen before.

Why was the boy unhappy? He could rid himself of those memories, couldn't he? Kyungsoo decided to try and befriend the boy and try to learn about him. What if they are one in the same?

"Hi, I'm Kyungsoo," he smiled walking up for his order. 

The boy looked shocked- eyes wide and shiny. Hair a shade of pink and god, his skin was really tan- he looked really hot in his little pink and white uniform.

"Jongin."

Oh YESSsssSSSs

YeeeEeeEe this is the preview imm ecstatic for this one.

it was originally going to be a mermaid au but this fit with my idea~ 

I made a cover :D