Congratulations [F]

-Chanbaek, x

-warnings; none

-not a request :)

(Baekhyun)

"Baekhyun-ah I'm telling you- you are all over the internet being shipped with some Olympic Athlete," Minseok said pulling out his phone as we climbed into the Van. "Just let him show you," Jongdae sighed, rolling his eyes. "He has been telling me about it all day." He laughed nudging Minseok. "Yah!" Minseok said hitting Jongdae. "Can you guys not be like a couple in front of me?" I yelled, "It makes me uncomfortable, because I'm lonely," I laughed. "Fine if you watch the video." Minseok said smiling at me. I rolled my eyes, "Fine Min, show me this guy."

Minseok scooted over next to me while our driver and manager, Junmyeon, climbed into the car. "Ugh is he showing you that Olympic guy, Chanhun? Chanyeol? Something like that." Junmyeon said buckling himself up. I tensed, did he say Chanyeol? The younger athlete had been somewhat of a celebrity crush of mine for a while, ever since we watched the first day of the Winter Olympics this year I developed a tiny crush on him. This year he was doing Hockey, last year apparently it was something different atleast said Jongdae.

~ CBX***

~

Minseok sat closer and pulled out his phone, going onto his YouTube app. "So I saw the interview earlier today," he said clicking the search and looking up the video, "Ah here," he said smiled, handing me his phone:

"This time on K-Idol News we have Olympian, Park Chanyeol." said the interviewer she was older than the boy obviously and very pretty, "He is actually my brother," the interviewer said hugging the boy, "So Chanyeol why Hockey this year?" She asked putting the microphone up to his mouth, "Well Yoora, I like to change it up as you know. Last year I did the Summer Olympics and did Gymnastics, I really like sports!" he smiled, "Well Park, if you win this year this will be your twelfth Gold Medal. How does that feel?" he sighed looking around, "If I win I dont want a gold medal this year," he smiled and got a little flustered, "Interesting, interesting." she said.

"Well, Park Chanyeol do you have any idols?" Yoora asked, "Of course! Who doesn't? I would love to meet mine actually," he said, taking the mic, "If I win this year I request a date with the lovely Byun Baekhyun!" he smiled, the interview shut off.

"So?" Minseok said, "What do you think? Pretty cute right?"

~