Amaryllis [F]

-Kaisoo, xx 

-request, florist!kyungsoo ceo!jongin

(kyungsoo)

Waking up this morning was probably the best part of my day as of now, my pastel covers falling neatly to the side as I got up out of my bed. I skipped into the restroom and got into the shower, getting ready for work and of course, bushing my teeth and changing into my pastel pink button up, blue shorts, and green apron. My work required us to wear aprons with flowers in the pockets along with pens for paperwork, usual things like that.

I walked out of the bathroom in my attire and went to my roommates room, being the childish boy I was I leaned into his ear and yelled, "BAEKHYUNNIE WAKE UP!" he turned over groggily and sighed, "Seven am?" he asked. I smiled at the boy and said, "Seven am." he leaned over and sighed, slowly getting out of bed. I went into the kitchen and began to start the coffee. Baekhyun walked in and grabbed his cup before sitting at the bar. "So-" Baekhyun started, "How far have you gotten with that Chanyeol guy you work with?" he asked taking a sip of his coffee while scrolling through his phone. 

I jumped at the thought of him, Chanyeol, my crush that I have worked with for a year and half. "Ah Baekhyun he is perfect, you would love him." I smiled, daydreaming a little, "What about that guy you always talk about, Kai or whatever?" Baekhyun rolled his eye, "Jongin is always flirting with me, its so annoying." I giggled at his comment, "Well- I guess I'm going to get going before I'm late, bye Baekkie." I smiled grabbing my phone, wallet and keys, heading towards the door.

Walking into the doors of the cute little flower shop where I worked, I waved at the customers already inside looking at the flowers and deciding which they liked best. I chose to work here because I always had a deep interest in flowers and plants. I learned that each individual flower had its own meaning. I put my stuff in the back and made my way to the counter just as a female around the same age as me walked up holding Aster, a common flower used to express love in variety or patience. She sat the pot down and began to take out her wallet, "These are very pretty, what's the occasion?" I asked her taking her ten dollars and handing her back her change, "It's my anniversary," She smiled. I handed her the receipt and her potted plant. "That's a great choice then, those flowers represent love and patience- whoever is receiving them today is very lucky to have someone so thoughtful!" she smiled and took her flowers, thanking me and then shortly leaving.

I walked over to where the bouquets were arranged in color coronation to the boy I had a huge crush on putting them together. "Oh hey," he smiled as he placed a bouquet of red roses on the rack, "Your shift doesnt start until eight, why are you here so early?" he asked putting a hand on my shoulder causing me shift from my right to left foot. "Ah I thought you would need some help since you are the only one here until I arrive." I said looking down at my feet, a smile and a slight blush decorating my face.

I walked outside the side door of the shop where the big garden where we grew the flowers in, my brown hair and pink shirt complimented my look as I stared out at the plants.

(how he looks:)

"What are you doing out here? " Chanyeol said as he walked out standing next to me looking out at the scenery. "I dont know, getting my inspiration for the day I guess..." I laughed a little. 

"Yeah, I guess this could help.." he agreed looking out at all of the pretty flowers and plants.

I finished checking out the last customer before closing the doors for my workers and my lunch break. "Thank Jesus its lunch." Lay sighed leaning against the counter sighing slightly. Jongdae had just finished helping Chanyeol trim the last few bouquets while Lay and I worked the register. Jongdae smiled lifting himself up onto the glass, "Well- my boyfriend is coming with his friend," he giggled looking at his lap. Chanyeol gasped, "Chen! WHO?" he yelled running up surrounding the boy with his much larger body.