Chapter 5| the iron knee to the brother hood

^Hunter picture^

I can see the finish line. Hunter's still behind me and I'm still blocking him. He try's to pass by but it's to late. I cross over the finish line before him.

1st place like always, now it's time to get the horn potato to take back what he said.

I swing my left leg off Leo and put the kickstand down. I take off my helmet, shake out my hair and walk over to Hunter. His sandy blonde hair is a mess. It's all over the place. He should really wear a helmet.

"So, what about girls can't drive motorcycle again?" I said putting my hand to my ear.

"Fine, I was wrong girls can drive motorcycles." He grumbled while rubbing the back of his neck.

"I tell you what, since you just said that. You don't have to pay me the 400 dollars." I said smirking.

"Really? Or are you messing with me so you can beat me up." He said worried face.

Moving my head side to side. Should I be kidding so, I can beat him to a pulp? Naa I'll be nice just this once.

"I'm serious, you don't have to pay me."

"Hey Pistol, the guy you beat up yesterday, he's here with the your money." Jack says with a smirk.

"Okay, thanks." I said walking towards the man.

"H-here pistol Annie. No hard feeling right?" He says in a shaking voice, giving me the envelope.

I look inside. 800 dollars are in there.

"Ya, no hard feelings." I says. Shaking his hand and walking away.

"Hey, Pistol Annie! I want to race you!" Shit I know that voice anywhere.

I turn around. There stands Brandon. Known as the dumb ass of the family.

"Why, do want race me? Your going to lose again." I say. My brother try's racing me all the time. Then loses then ask Aj for money. So I give it to him because, I just get it right back.

"I've been training. I'm going to win this time!" He yells confidently.

"You said the last 4 times and I made 800$ from it every time." I say with a smirk and my arms crossed.

"I've been working harder this time." He says smirking back.

"Fine, meet me here at 7:30 tomorrow and we'll race." I say turning around walking away.

"Okay, I'll be here." He says with a smirk. I roll my eyes walking back to Leo, ignoring Hunter who is staring at me.

I hop on Leo and leave the track. Oh Brandon, poor stupid Brandon.

~two days later~

Well it's sunday and let me recap what happen to my brother. We went to the track and raced. I won, Now Brandon owes me 800 dollars and he's mad about it. Does he really think that he will beat me, I mean really? He has race me 14 time and lost every single one of them. This is what I'm good at and no man is ever going to beat me and I'll make sure of it.

I'm in the shop cleaning my motorcycle. Wax on, wax off. Yep, this is what my weekend consist of working and cleaning my vehicles. Arn't I the party animal? Whoot, whoot. I get done and I put Leo away in his little garage. Since I didn't really feel like working on anything I decide to walk the trails.

I turned on trail one that when I heard some one kinda yelling. I walk towards the voice, it was Hunter. Well of course because he can't seem to get the hell away from me!