Chap 17| Repunzal Repunzal let down your golden hair

^^Aj switch dress^^

"Beauty attracts the eye but, personality captures the heart." - unknown

Aj P.O.V.

Hunter and I ran off from the ball and started wondering to places. We were laughing and Hunter caught my lips more then once.

"Annie Jay if you ever ran away where would be your first stop?" Hunter asks playing with my fingers as we laying in the middle of mellow field.

"My grandfathers grave to tell him I'll come visit him when I come back in town." I say looking at the twinkling heavens.

"That's a good place to start." Hunter says pulling me in tighter.

"What about you Hunter?" I ask turning on my side to see his handsome face.

"I would start by...." He cut himself off by kissing me.

I Lay in bed remembering last night with a huge smile on my face. I keep picturing Hunter in his tux, he had three buttons open and he look hot. I felt butterfly in my stomach from just thinking about it.

I was up before my alarm rang, that's a first. But I jump out of bed and went to my bathroom and took a shower. After I got out I brush my teeth and hair. I put on a tank top and pair of shorts. While I look for clothes for school. When I heard tapping at my window, I walk over there to see small rocks hit the window.

I open it and a small rock went down my shirt. Great I think to myself. I look out the window to see Hunter is at the bottom with hand full of tiny rocks in his hand.

"Repunzal, Repunzal let down your golden hair." He says with a big smile on his face.

I pick up the ends of my hair.

"Umm it's not long enough come back 20 years then it will be." I laugh, Hunter laughs with a big goofy smile on his face.

"Go to the front door hippie, I'll be down in ten." I yell and he nods. I shut my window and go to my closet to pick out clothes for school today. I put on skinning jeans and a shirt that's says 'sing like no ones watching.' I put on mascara then grab my pack back and headed down stairs.

Hunter is in the kitchen with Cleo talking small talk. I smile to myself I don't know why but I do. I walk into the kitchen and Hunter turns around and smiles at me and I smile back.

"Hey Hunter." I say. Cleo winks at me from behind Hunter then she walks into the other the room.

"Good morning Annie jay." Hunter says getting up and walking towards me.

"May I ask why were you outside my window this morning?" I ask him and he smile at me shyly then he rubs the back of his neck.

"I wanted to take you to school." he said quietly.

"You do everyday." I say to him with a laugh.

"I know but I thought I would change it up a bit." Hunter says adorably.

"Well I like the change up." I stepping forward towards him.

"Oh thank goodness, I thought I just made a ass of myself." He says looking up at me.

"Oh you did but, It was cute." I say kissing his cheek. he look at me in shock and I smirk.

"Anyway are you ready to go?" Hunter asks.

"Ya, let me grab a apple first." I say and walk past him and grab one. Then I follow him to the door.

"Lady first." Hunter says opening the door.