Chap 12| Well someone has to break that huge ego.

I started pacing back and fourth in my room, thinking of ideas to kill him....I MEAN TO GET IN HIS ROOM! But it does sound like a good idea though I mean he is really annoying.

Anyway on to other things, Ideas for getting into his house so far are...

1.Go on a date with him and wait until he takes me to his room.

Nah, That'lll never happen.

2.trick him into letting me into his house.

I don't know how to trick him so scratch that off .

3. Break in when no ones home.

We have a winner, I shall break into pretty boys house. I'll do it tomorrow night, it'll be Saturday night and he won't be home. I'll just find an open window and then find his room grab the wig and leave. It sounds easy enough and it's not like I haven't done this before.

I decided to turn on the radio and go to sleep. When I turned the radio on 'Before he cheats' started playing, I hum along as I get ready for bed. I grab a big baggy sweatshirt and put on leggings, then though my hair back up in a bun. I climb back into my bed and fall asleep thinking about my plan over and over in my head.

****
I felt something tickling my nose, swipe it away and shove my face back into my pillow.

Then I feel something on my neck, something warm. I rolled over, when I quickly discovered I had no more bed to roll onto. I fall off the bed with a 'thud', with blankets toppling me.

That when I heard a deep sexiest chuckle that I have ever heard in my life. I try to pull off my blankets, to see who it was.

"Having trouble there Annie?" He says smoothly while looking over from the bed.

"Hunter how the hell did you get into my house!" I say as I throw off the last blanket to look at him. He was wearing his signature smirk and looking over the bed at me.

"Same way I always do, the front door." Hunter says as he rolls over and looks at the ceiling.

"You pick the lock into my house!" I exclaim, I stand up and look down at him.

"Maybe or your house likes me and magically opens the doors for me." He says as he glances at me.

"Why are you here." I ask.

"I got bored, I felt like annoying someone and you happen to live down the street from me." He says like it was no big deal that he just broke into my house.

I let out an aggravated sigh and walk into my bathroom. I look like crap, oh well he came at the wrong time.

"By the way, thats a nice hickey you have on your neck." Hunter yells from my room. I look into the mirror and sure enough there way a hickey as big as my palm. I run out of the bathroom, to yell at Hunter. He's just lays there smirking, he has a plan in that little head of his.

"What the hell Hunter!" I yell at him, he just looks at me.

"You needed an accessory to go with that hoodie you have on." He says while sitting up to look at me better.

"You just marked me you know that right! You just basically just said 'Aj Bluzchip is taken so back off.' You are so stupid!" I exclaim. I was starting to get really mad.

"Ya, I know thats what I was aiming for."

I couldn't take it I fell on the floor, I cover my face with my arms and scream into them.

"You are a royal pain in the ass!" I yell at him.

"But, I'm your pain in the ass." he says cocky as possible.