Chap 14| what kind of road? Magical road that will lead me to leprechauns?

Couple days later, I have most of the planning done for the ball. I just need a dress for the the stupid thing, I can't believe I had to do this. But I'm proud that I'm actually doing this because it's going to be amazing. Hopefully, everybody is wowed by it. Anyway I've been calling people to set up the date and the food. everything is going well so far I just hope nothing goes wrong even though I just jinx myself.

When school over I start walking home, lacrosse season is over which makes me mad. But also kinda happy, as I start walking I remember I have to call my brother still.

"Need a lift again?" A Bike slows down beside me.

"No, I got legs I can use them." I state.

"What wrong Annie?" Hunter stopped his bike on the side of the road and turns it off. I turn around to talk him.

"Nothing just frustrated with my family that all." I say and Hunter nods.

"If you want I'll take you somewhere to forget about your problem." Hunter smirks at me with gleam in his eyes.

"I'm taking that dirtily just letting you know that."

"Good to know for a future reference." Hunter says still with a big smirk plaster on his face.

"Wow okay." I say with a little laugh.

"Do you want me to take you home so you don't have to walk?" Hunter asks again.

"Sure." I say. Hunter hands me his helmet and I get on the bike.

"Hold on tight." Hunter yells back to me as he revs up the engine. Since Hunter's been so nice to me, I decide to wrap my arms around his torso for once. You know to drive him crazy, He tenses under my touch but then relaxs.

We start driving I was looking at the trees as we get closer to my house. I keep looking until I see my house fly by.

"Umm Hunter we just past my house."  I yell.

"I know." Hunter yells back and I basically see the smirk on his face.

"Where are we going?" I yell again.

"Somewhere." Hunter says and I stay quiet wondering where we were going. I watch as things fly by, lost in thought. I didn't realize that Hunter turned off the bike until he said my name.

I take off my helmet and get off the bike, I'm standing in the middle of an empty old highway. I look at Hunter who is off the bike and looking at the road in front of him. His back was towards me, I walk up beside him and look at the empty road as well.

"Why are we here?" I ask.

"Do you know what this is?" Hunter ask turning towards me.

"A road."

"Not just any road."

"Then what kind of road is it? A Magical road that will lead me to leprechauns and rainbows?" I ask sarcastically.

"No, It's the road you're going to runaway on." He says that catches me off guard.

"Do explain." I ask as I crossed my arms.

"Annie I can see in your eyes, your body, and your smile. You are dying to runaway, you're just waiting for the perfect explosion to go off. So if you ever runaway I know where to find you." Hunter steps closer.

"But what happens if I runaway before you realize it?" I ask with a smirk.

"I'll put a tracking device on your truck and mustang." He says with a laugh.

"But why would you want to stop me?"

"Who said anything about stoping you?" He smirks and grabs my hand.

"So, you would find me to join me?" I ask and Hunter brings my hand to his lips and kisses my knuckles.

"Ya, to keep you company because the road would get boring with out some adventure." Hunter bounces his eyebrows up and down dirtily.

"Really Hunter."

"Really Annie jay."

"Will you stop calling my that! It's A-J not Annie jay." I say.

"It doesn't say that on your birth certificate." Hunter smirks at me.

"It's my nickname and I prefer it."

"Well your real name is better Annie, stop trying to hide from me. You can talk to me you know that right?" Hunter says and runs his knuckles against my cheek.

I rather talk to sack of potatoes then him. I think to myself.

"I can hide if I want to, it's nice to hide in my own little cave anyway." I say and Hunter gives me a flat look.

"Anyway hows the planning for the ball?" Hunter asks.

"Fine everything going smoothly so far. My grandma coming into town so, I get to see her and my cousins I haven't seen in a while."

"You people have a big family." Hunter says.

"Ya, most of the time we can't stand each other that's why we invite the town to come. So we don't kill each other and burn the place to the ground." I say with a laugh.

"So are you going to be wearing a dress?" Hunter asks.

"Uh Yes! Do you know how mad the makes me!" I say in rage.

"Very mad as I can see." Hunter says rubbing circles on my hand. I can't feel my hand should I be concerned?

"It sucks." I say and Hunter looks at me then smirks.

"Well I'll be there."

"Oh happy days." I say mono tone.

--------------------••••••---------------------

After Hunter drops me off I go to the kitchen to grabs food and say hi to Cleo.

I got to my room and eat my apple and other fruits I grabbed. When I finish I throw the scraps away. It's only 8:00 pm and the sun Is falling lower and lower in the sky. I lay on my bed waiting for the sky to go black.

After waiting I finally look up and it pitch black. I start climbing down the window and I jump to the ground.

"Hey Aj." I hear someone say I turn around and punch who ever it is in the stomach. They fall down In pain, they are moaning in pain as well.

Still with my fist up, I walk over to the person and find its Hunter.

"Hunter what are you doing here!" I ask as I help him up. He is leaning on his knees trying to catch his breathe. Clearing I knock the wind out of him, sucks for you.

"Rule number one, never scare me."

"I can see that now." He says between breathes he trying catch.

"Your a moron." I say rolling my eyes.

------------------•••••••••••-------------------

A/N: Ok guys I know this was short BUT I will try to make the next chapters longer. Please keep reading I know this was kinda of a drag BUT I PROMISE YOU, IT WILL GET BETTER! Until next time lovelies!

- comment

-vote