Chapter One

~~~~~~~~~

Namjoon's P.O.V

"So what should our plan of action be?" I ask Jimin while we both patrol the territory in wolf form.

"I've heard from Tae our alliances say they're bad news and shouldn't be messed with. They also have tried to make a alliance but all they want to do is fight." He replies looking around.

"I see..." I say trying to think of a plan.

"They're sadly also known for taking omegas from packs by brute force just to use them." He says, disgust clear in his voice.

"I fucking hate how people can treat omegas like that." I say looking off in one direction.

"Agreed."

-----

JK's P.O.V.

"Why are we out here? It's not like the omegas are strong enough to actually escape." One of the wolfs patrolling outside says bored.

"Yeah, you wanna go inside where it's warm." The other one says.

"Dumbasses." I think to myself and smirk.

"Yeah, sure definitely better than standing in this damn cold." The first said and they started walking to a building.

"Three more steps and I'll run." I think to myself and get ready to take off with all my speed. For a omega I'm still one of the fastest wolves you'll ever meet.

"And..go!" I say and take off, my paws falling through the deep snow.

"Hey! Get back here!!" I hear the two yell and one presses a alarm.

"Shit, I never was good at planning." I get over the territory line and a bunch of giant wolves start chasing me.

Suddenly, I feel no ground at my front paws and jump back. I look down to see a river frozen in ice. I look back to see all of them catching up.

"Welp, it's now or never!" I take a running start and jump across making it on to the other side. I look back up to see all of them growling at me. A few trying to jump and hitting the ice.

"See ya suckers!" I say cockily and they just growl more.

I look up to what looks to be a camp that the river runs through. It has houses and a small bit of agriculture growing.

"I hope this pack is nice.." I say. I see two wolfs, a giant one with brown, white and a reddish colour coat. He gives off a alpha smell from here. And another obvious alpha next to him. But this time has more red than brown on him. I lay down and start to scan the two.

------

Jimin's P.O.V.

I sniff around my senses going alert. "I smell something." I say to Namjoon and follow my nose. He starts sniffing to.

"Smells like the enemy pack." he says growling in the direction.

----

JK's P.O.V.

I hear them growl. "oh god it's so hot I just wanna go out there and let them do what they want wi- no, don't let them see you're a omega they could use and torture you!" I quickly stand up in a stance to show dominance I learned from watching the other pack. They see me and instantly jerk at me. I go wide eyed and start whimpering, falling to the ground subconsciously. They stop and sniff me.

"Why would they send a young omega to watch us?" The smaller questions.

-----

Namjoon's P.O.V.