Chapter Two

Hi! How has your day/night been? Have you guys heard the album yet?! What's your favorite song? Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~

Yoongi's P.O.V

"I can't fucking believe them! They already have a hard enough time controlling themselves around me. Now they decided to get a another omega?!" I think to myself as me and Jungkook are walking.

"So are you gonna teach me or what?" Jungkook asks making me snap out of my thoughts, must have zoned out.

"Yeah, so I'm gonna teach you how to plant soy beans." I say as I sit on the ground, jungkook does the same.

"You dig a small hole, put the seed in, cover the seed, than water, that's it." I say while showing him what to do.

"Like this?" He asks as he does exactly what I do.

"Damn, he's a fast learner." I think to myself and nod. We continue planting.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Jungkook's P.O.V

Yoongi wasnt paying attention, losing himself in his own thoughts while planting. I smirk and walk behind him a few steps. I turn into my wolf form and get in a pouncing position.

"AHH!" I pounce on yoongi making him scream from being surprised. I start laughing but yoongi growls. I stop laughing and see him turn into his wolf form.

"You little shit!" Yoongi yells pouncing onto me. But it wasnt like how I pounced, it was more of a angry, defensive pounce.

"G-get off! Please!" I try to push him off, he just growls more. I look into his eyes to find them blood colored.....uh oh.

"H-hyung, I'm sorry!" I squirm underneath him, trying to get away. He moves his head dangerously close to my neck, opening his mouth. Tears start to slip out of my eyes and I whimper slightly.

"Yoongi!!!" I hear someone yell. I look over to find Namjoon and Jin in their wolf forms. Yoongi also hears them and starts growling. Namjoon doesn't stand down though and instead runs towards us tackling yoongi to the ground. The two wolfs start to bite and growl at each other.

Jin runs towards me and starts checking everywhere, worried that Yoongi actually hurt me. Meanwhile the two wolves were still fighting. Namjoon was winning and had yoongi pinned by his neck careful not to accidentally mark him with his teeth. They're both panting heavily Yoongi more than Namjoon.

"Joon I think he's done fighting." Jin says, Namjoon hesitates but gets off yoongi.

"What the fuck were you thinking?!" Namjoon yells at yoongi who is now whimpering.

"H-he pounced on me!" Yoongi says not daring to look at Namjoon.

"I was playing!" I say trying to defend myself. Suddenly it seemed that Namjoon and Jin understood what happened.

"You were trying to play and pounced on him from behind?" Jin asked and I nod.

"Yoongi was in a different pack when he was young. The pack used omegas like fuck toys, yoongi was one of them. He gets scared when something pounces on him from behind." Namjoon states now nuzzling Yoongi trying to calm him down. I nod understanding where he's coming from.

"I'm sorry Yoongi, I didn't know." I walk over to him, apologizing.

"I'm sorry too." He says and nuzzles my neck, I nuzzle him back. In the corner of my eye I see Jin and Namjoon smiling.

"Now come on you two it's dinner time!" Jin yells him and Namjoon already walking. Yoongi and I look at each other and smile.

"First one there gets the most food!!" Yoongi yells already running.

"cheater!!!" I yell and run after.

"Jeez, they're so childish, right Namjoon?... seriously?!" Jin rolls his eyes seeing Namjoon running after the two omegas.

----

Yoongi's P.O.V

After dinner me and Jungkook decided to go outside and watch the stars.

"Hey follow me, I wanna show you my favorite place." I say walking out of the clearing waiting for JK to follow.

"But isn't that out of the marked territory?" He asks cautiously.

"Yeah, but it isn't far." I say and walk further out. He nods and follows.

We keep walking till we get to the edge of a cliff with a giant rock on it. High above the trees and right under is a water fall and a river.

"Woah." I hear JK gasp.

"I know right?! I come here to collect my thoughts." I say smiling.

"Does any of the others know about this?" He asks and I shake my head no.

"It can be our little secret I guess." I giggle.

"Do you ever wonder who your mate is?" Jungkook asks.

"Not really, I don't like being a omega. Everyone thinks omegas are just horny and weak. Besides, I'm more of a lone wolf." I say, truth is. I'm just afraid I'll get hurt and used.

"Still, think about having someone to protect and love you." Jungkook says.

"I guess that would be nice." I say thinking about it for a few.

"What the heck was that?!" Jungkook says snapping his head towards the trees.

"What was what?" I ask than I hear a rustling in the tree line. Jk and I back up towards the rock still watching the tree line.

Suddenly a pack of 4 giant wolves emerge from the tree line.

"Woah, look like we have our selfs two omegas." One says smirking. They all keep walking near us.

"L-leave us alone!" I bark trying to stand my ground and defend JK.

"Awe, ones trying to act tough!" One of them laughs.

"They're not marked, meaning they're free for taking." One growls. Jungkook starts whimpering and hides behind me. The biggest wolf growls and runs at us tearing jungkook from behind me.

"Leave him alone!" I yell getting in a fighting position.

"Mm, such a young pretty omega." I hear him say smelling and leaving his scent on jungkook's neck.

"Yoongi help!" Jk screams and I finally run at the wolf. I suddenly get thrown back against the rock by two of the other wolves.

"Let's take them to our camp, they can be our "personal" toys." The big one smiling wickedly.

"N-no please, not again!" I scream and squirm underneath the two wolves.

"Shut up and turn into your human form, now!" One yells making me whimper and do as they say. Even in human form their wolf forms are still bigger. They smirk and turn into their human forms. Both are tanned skin and one has Sandy blonde hair and the other has curly brown hair. They both stand at least seven feet tall! They grab ahold of me and follow the wolf who currently has Jungkook.

~~~~~~~~

Dun dun dunnnnnn.

Who are the wolves? What pack do they belong to?