Chapter Three

You guys wanted me to update this book soon, so here I am!
I can't believe in just one day I got 40 reads (might be more tbh), and even after the giant hiatus. Anyways enjoy the 2k chapter!

TRIGGER WARNING

~~~~~

Alpha's can change their sent either willingly or subconsciously. This sent can change how the omega is feeling or acting.

A mark is something a alpha can do to one or more omegas. It shows everyone they belong to them. Anything the omega feels the alpha will know about. Marks can be undone but to do so the new mark as to be deeper and there for cause more pain.

"Jin, come on inside, they're probably just hunting" Namjoon said pulling the shorter into his chest.

"But what if they're not? That pack is out their probably looking for new omegas." Jin relaxes into Namjoon's touch.

"I'm sure they're fine, they're the strongest omegas I've ever seen." Truth is Namjoon is just as worried about them as Jin. Even if they're the strongest omegas they wouldn't stand a chance against the weakest alpha.

"Now please come inside, your tired and it's midnight now. If they're not back by tomorrow morning I'll send the whole pack out looking for them." Namjoon plays and twirls Jin's blonde hair. Jin sighs but either way follows Namjoon into the house and goes to bed.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

They threw us in some type of cell. Concrete surrounded us every where we looked.

"I'm scared Yoongi." Jungkook whispered out.

"I know." I crawl in the direction his voice came from.

"I-i've been in here before." He sniffles out.

"I'm not gonna let anything happen to you." I start to see his figure in the corner and make my way over to him.

"T-this is where they put omegas they've just captured." Jungkook sobs. I bite my lip at the information. I've been in a situation like that, I still have the scars and nightmares from it.

"It's okay, w-we'll be okay." My voice cracks alittle.

We curl up next to each other's warmth, whimpering and shaking.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Rise and shine, sluts." Someone opens the door making Yoongi and I shake.

"Today we're gonna break you in." The giant man says while two other men come in with whips and gags. Yoongi and I back into the corner, wanting to disappear into the wall.

The two men come at Yoongi and I tearing us away from each other.

"It's better if you don't resist us." The guy holding me growls. They drag Yoongi and I over to two tables. And strapped us in to them with our legs and arms spread out.

"Can we mark them first boss?" The one near Yoongi asked, licking his lips as he eyed Yoongi's neck.

"N-no, please don't!" Yoongi squirms in the restraints.

"Shut it!" The guy slapped yoongi on the cheek. A few tears run down from Yoongi's eyes on to his cheeks and off his chin.

"Hm, why not," the boss says smirking. "But I'll mark both of them." He says making the other two wolfs glare at him.

"But boss," The one near Yoongi says. "I wanna see this one bleed!" Yoongi squirms and whimpers.

"You can torture them soon enough, now move." The two wolfs back away from us and in to the corner. The 'boss' walks up to yoongi and touches his neck with his thumb.