Prologue

"Yeah, yeah, It's a beautiful day outside, birds are singing, flowers are blooming, on days like this, kids like you should be burning in hell."  Y/n mumbled to herself softly before being rudely interrupted by yelling. UNDERTALE FANDOM WHERE YOU AT?!?!?

"GIVE THAT BACK YOU FUCKING BITCH."

"Fuck no, it means I finally have something on you."

" GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING PHONE! I'M EXPECTING A CALL AND I DON'T WANT YOU ANSWERING IT."

     Walking over to her door, the youngest of the three closed it and headed back to her desk with a laptop on it. Groaning every few seconds or minutes for another death caused by fricking Sans.

"Just. Let. Me. Fucking. Kill. You" The female mumbled before the door flew open revealing a male with puffy black hair.

  Y/n turned around in her seat. "What do you want Max? And why do you have to come here now of all times? I'm busy, can't you see that?"

 The male-only rolled his eyes in response. "Yeah, yeah you've been trying to kill a video game character for the last five hours. I can see that, I just need your laptop"

"No"

"I'll buy you that bread and yogurt thing you like with Marrissa's money"

"HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT PEPERO AND POCKY SO THAT'S ALSO A NO" I prefer Perpero honestly. That's not helping Lucky.

         "Fine, whatever just give me the laptop." Max groaned before taking the laptop into his hands and clicking out of Steam. Walking quickly to his side of the room that Y/n didn't dare step into.

"GIVE THAT BACK! I DON'T WANT PORN ON MY HISTORY" The female whined.

           "I'm not watching that, besides it seems like you've been on the site a few times." Max retorted going into Y/n's history. The girl only blushed a bright red.

"WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT THAT ANYWAYS" She stomped, crossing her arms.

                  "Oh man, you not only watching it, but you're writing about it to! Are you sure you're a virgin?" Y/n burned a brighter hue as Max smirked. He looked through it a bit more before he finally gave it back. " Oh well, guess I also have some more blackmail on you" Wait did I say he gave the laptop back? No? Yeah, he tossed it to Y/n.

        Sighing as she caught it, Y/n checked if someone looked into any more stuff or went into stuff.

"I'M SO FUCKING DONE!!" Scared, Y/n ran out of the room to see a fuming Marrissa and a dying Max." YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M SENDING YOU TWO TO SUMMER CAMP"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! It's Lucky,

            So if you've read my other Camp Camp story then you should know that it's pretty much discontinued. But, it has so much love. So I decided to rewrite it here. But since the other version is so random and, I couldn't come up with a personality for her, I changed it. So the reader is a shy and insecure piece of trash. But you'll obviously see where that comes in later.

           Cya later peeps,

                                         Lucky