Animals are Better Than Humans.

I sat in my tent with that poisonous little platypus laying next to my feet. In my hands were a small manga with the words "My Hero Academia" on the cover. It's been my new addiction over the past few days and I couldn't put the book down. Even if I only own the first manga in the series. 

     I was purely in heaven. No irritating twin brother to tease you for liking Asian things. Absolutely no Nikki bounding around screaming about how boring it's been not going on any adventures lately. And especially no Neil explaining his lame ass science things to me. There's a reason it's not my absolute favorite subject. In this tent, it was just the platypus and I hanging out. Animals were much more lovable than humans.

    "Y/N!!!" I jumped. Placing the manga underneath my pillow, I pretended I was just hanging out with the platypus that I'd still never given a name to. Nikki stood at the tent 'door' giggling happily. "Y/n! We're going on an adventure! You want to join us?"

       "N-no thanks Nikki." I fixed the bangs in my eyes, facing the bluenette. "I'm good. Adventure means people and people are basically the bane of my existence."

"Come on, please~" Nikki pleaded. "It'll be fun! And you never come out of your tent. Who knows what you even do in here."

   "Umm...Me?"

"Please! Just come with us!!! I'll do whatever you want." Hearing that sentence, an idea immediately went off in my mind. Sadly, it wasn't very gay.

      "Fine, what are we doing?" I sighed heavily. This was probably going to be hell. 

"Meet me at the docks at 7pm."

       'Way to go Y/n...' You ruined your whole day. Just because you want someone to pay you $100 for as much of BNHA as you can afford.'

Hello, It's been awhile no? Sorry, school is a pain and I haven't been able to write much. But since I just recently had the inspiration to write, you get this lovely piece of work. Don't worry, I'll continue on in the next chapter. Love you guys.

-Lucy