Ch.1) I Miss You Already

Y/n's POV

          'Ugh, why do I have to go to some stupid camp? I was good all school year...'I thought

         " Y/n"

         'I mean, we are twins but... Nah, she just always hated my guts and needed an excuse to get rid of me."

  "Y/n"

      " Yeah, that's probably just-"

 "Y/n what are you thinking about to just ignore me like that? I mean you never ignore me when I'm talking about Jimin" The girl beside me asked

"Sorry Autumn, A lot has been on my mind lately" I faced the floor."Marrissa's sending us to a summer camp out by the lake"

"Oh, shit, sorry to hear that."Autumn hugged me"But, I doubt you'd be sent to Flower Scouts or Wood Scouts. And you won't have to deal with Satan for two months" We laughed a bit.

"Yeah, but I still have to deal with Max" I sighed.

"Oh, right. Well, you can come over to my house after school." She tried to console me. "I can lend you some stuff for the summer.  Plus, it sounds like a good enough excuse for getting away from some people."

Ding

"Thanks, A, you're the best." We hugged before going to our separate classes.

After School

"So, how does this look? I sewed it myself"(Outfit above) Autumn loved making clothes. A good most of my wardrobe is from her. 

"Really? Okay, as long as I also get that." I replied pointing to a black outfit that I recognized from a certain video.

"Fine, take it." Autumn sighed. As I cheered. When we were done with the clothes we decided to sit on Autumn's bed watching Bangtan Bombs and music videos.

"I wish I was as good looking as Jin" I sighed

" Me too.  But you're closer to getting there than me." Autumn laughed as I pouted. There's no way that's possible. She's way prettier than me. Her silverish-blue eyes sparkle while watching the video. And her red highlights really highlighted her hair. Of course, I don't have a little bit of a crush on her for nothing.  She's a really sweet and innocent person. Despite actually listening to Expensive Girl. 

"Hey Y/n, it's almost six. We should walk you home."Autumn said getting up from her bed. "And I don't want you grounded from coming over or it will get boring." We laughed a bit at that.

 The walk home was the same as usual.  Where we hold hands and talk about things that only we would understand. And nothing except for [The best thing ever] is better than these moments. And today, I was determined to do something that I have never done before. And since this is the last we see each other until middle school. Just thinking about doing it was making me blush and I'm sure Autumn noticed because she stopped talking about how cute Jimin was.

"Oh look, we're here." I frowned.

"Hehe, I never thought the walk here would be so sad." Autumn cried silently turning to hug me.

"Hey, A, can I tell you something?" I asked silently crying along with her.

"Sure, what is i-" I had kissed her. On the cheek of course but that made both of us blush.

"I'm pansexual"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's a wrap. I had to write so much yesterday and I wasn't able to finish this until now. And now I'm happy about it. Sorry if you're homophobic but I don't see many fanfictions where the reader is bisexual or pansexual.Especially in Camp Camp fanfiction.

           Anyways, Cya my children...Even if you're older than me I'm gonna call you that.

               - Lucky