Ch.4 Everybody say N.O

"Y/n get your butt up" I could feel a smaller body jump on me but ignored it. "Y/NNNNNNNNNNN! GET UP!" Even more, weight pounced on me causing me to jump.

"Jesus fucking Christ Nikki! Don't jump on me!" I shouted finally done with the shorter girl.

"Hmph, you're no fun" Nikki got off of my body and stuck her tongue out. "You got a few minutes before breakfast is over-" She dodged my only pillow.

"LET ME SLEEP! " I shouted. This wasn't the first time it happened so Nikki being Nikki just grabbed the blanket and pushed me out of the cot.

"Oof, I think you may have given me a bruise or two Nikki. And that won't make me pretty enough to go under JYP Entertainment. " I joked half-heartidly. Although, I'm not so sure she knew that.

"Oh, sorry." I groaned getting up from the ground. Soon enough, I shoved Nikki out of the tent so I could quickly change into my usual hoodie and shorts.

Getting out of the tent, I noticed a lot going on. Max was being himself finishing a contraption that threw a hamster into the sky. It reminded me to never EVER adopt a pet and let it near my asshole of a brother. Poor hamster.

"MAXX! THAT WAS THE OLD CAMP MASCOT!"David shouted annoyingly. The noise made me cover my ears. " Now we have to get a new camp maskot"And I'm sure it's one of the only things Gwen would let me do on my own... "

   I tuned put the conversation. Letting my mind wander was a common thing for me to do. It was only until I noticed Max and Niel's faces that I tuned into the conversation.

   "Wh-what happened? " I asked confused. Hands stuffed on my hoodie pocket.

    "Gwen has lady sickness. " Nikki smiled bashfully. Her grin extremely wide and happy.

     "Oh? And how did those two get scared when you mentioned it? " I responded. The mention of a period wasn't exactly scary in my opinion. But maybe that's because I'm a ten year old that has had it for a few months now.

   "I told them that the only way it can be cured is by edging closer to death! " The bluenette's grin became slightly sadistic by the looks of it. I cracked a small grin from that before chuckling.

   "Geez, I never thought about it that way. Thanks for helping me get free chocolate now. "

    With that, I walked away back into my tent to read some yaoi I snuck in my bag. (Favorite anime ship) and (another favorite anime ship) we're the only things I found interesting at the book store, so I got myself a f
ew copies.

     Yes, while Max is a bitch, and Marrissa is a drama queen, I'm that relateable hoe that suffers social anxiety whilst being obsesive over anime, kpop, and video games.

    I sat and read for hours waiting for lunch or dinner to start Nikki jumping on me screaming excitably about how we have a platypus as our new mascot.

    "Y/n! Y/n! You have to check it out! Niel says its poisonous! It's dangerous too! "

    "Okay Nikki. "

    "We're gonna go on so many adventures with it! I wish it could bite Niel. "

    "Okay Nikki-wait what? "

    (Welp, that's shitty! It's late, and I'm like, eh, I'll write something and edit it later. Cya)