Ch.3 Why I Hate Socialization

It's been a good week since I got here and I'm already done. David is seriously a pain in the ass. And I'm seriously questioning how much cocaine he has. (Hey that rhymes)

But also I'm sure most of you Max fangirls are wondering about him. WELL FUCK THAT THIS IS MY STORY DEAL WITH IT. Plus he just drags me around the place. Seriously? Who does that? Especially to their little sister.🙄
I swear, this is probably going to be the worst summer ever.
Oh well. Guess something will happen today.

Okay, let me be a bit more clear Max is a bitch. And he somehow got himself two henchmen by the names of Neil and Nikki.

Nikki, is a really pretty girl that has teal hair and pink eyes.
But she's extremely extroverted and me, being my introverted self has a hard time finding common ground with her. Plus, she's much more prettier than me so it's hard to start a conversation with her.

Neil on the other hand, is actually relatable. He's an introverted geek that hates socialization and he gets along more with electronics than living organisms. But we just have mutual feelings about each other.

But honestly, I can't date Nikki or Neil because either could have an interest in either each other or Maz and I already have a husband
Who's name just so happens to be Min Yoongi.

But in all seriousness I have a girlfriend. And she's a really sweet girl. We chat with each other every day. Dammit now I miss her.

Things have been getting rider for me though. Almost all of the girls here are really pretty. And even some of the boys are prettier than me. And I understand that I'm ugly but people are starting to pity me about it.

Nikki even tries to tell me I'm not prettier than her. Sometimes she's jus too nice.

I've also been thinking about ending it sometimes. My siblings wouldn't care so why would anyone here care? Some of them are just rascist, sexist assholes anyways.

But then there would be no story so I may just end it off here.

Hey puffins! So, sorry about the filler chapter but like I said in the first chapter my schedule is tight. But if you want to see memes I post on Instagram at Luckylucy8090
Anneyeong,
Lucky Rose