Ch.2) A Real Pain in the Ass Called a Brother

Sitting in the back of the bus away from everyone was the best decision I made all day. Besides choosing to wear my  Suga 93 sweater today. And charging my phone on my mobile charger. But that's for later. 

          This summer, I'm planning to stay as far away from Max as possible. But if he has blackmail on me then eh fuck it. It's my life. So I'm gonna do whatever I want. But in case he does I don't know, I haven't gotten that far into my plan.

       I started to get bored so I decided to grab a sketchbook from my (hella thick) bag. Inside were various drawings of K-pop idols and anime characters along with some from video games. And honestly, if you were to tell me "Y/n you're obsessed."I would agree.

    Hours have gone by on the bus and I've already taken two naps. (actually, it's been 30 minutes and she's taken about 3 five minute naps) The bus ride is obviously very long and I knew from all of the dirt that this place was going to be a hell for everyone. And considering that Max was here, it was gonna be even more of a hell for me. 

    Once we got to the old run-down camp, everyone piled outside. I, however, lied on the dry grass trying to fall asleep again. But a certain pain in the ass I have to call my twin took that paradise away from me. I mean I'm fine, but I wish somebody could save me from this life that I have to pour my blood, sweat, and tears into.

"Get the hell up, you're not a fucking cat," Max growled. Seriously? What's his problem? I'm just trying to sleep for the 69th time today.

"Asshole" I muttered. Pretending to wipe the sleep from my eyes since that went away when he decided I was a toy to be dragged around.

       "HHHEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO NEW CAMPERS! IM SO HAPPY TO SEE NEW SMILING FACES HERE" An overly excited tall-ass upside-down tomato yelled. I coughed getting some attention from the upside down tomato and sighed.

"It's a beautiful day outside, birds are singing, flowers are blooming, on days like these people like you..." I smirked seeing him nod smiling. While Max seemed to deadpan at my overly-used line.

"Should be burning in hell"

WHADD-UPP PEEPLES !!!!!!!!!

IM BACK WITH ANOTHER SHITTY SHORT CHAPTER WITH REFERENCES TO FANDOMS MOST OF YOU ARE PROBABLY OVER ALREADY BUT I DONT FRIGGIN CARE. ANYWAYS

Sorry about not updating recently, My schedule is a lot tighter than it was last year. And I'm also trying to volunteer. (Because I want a puppy) But ya gurl's only about twelve so I don't know if I am able to. Oh well, cya later. (If I update any time soon)

-Lucky Rose