Chapter 14

"Get in the bed Kendall."

"Are you on drugs!" I scream.

"This isn't up for debate!"

"No it's fucking weird, I'm not sharing a bed with you."

We've been arguing back and forth for the past 20 minutes. It's late he wants to sleep and won't let me sleep on the couch.

"I told you, you're not leaving my sight until I can trust you won't fucking run again."

"I don't even sleep anymore!"

"I don't care, then just fucking lay there all night."

"I'm not doing it."

"Then I'm not fucking taking you to Alexandria tomorrow." He says as I freeze in place.

"You're gonna take me to Alexandria?"

"If you get in the fucking bed and shut the fuck up."

I sigh and lay in the bed as he turns off the light.

This is fucking weird.

Like really fucking weird.

He locks the door and gets in bed beside me as I turn to face the wall.

"You can't hate me forever." He says.

"Wanna bet?" I mumble staring at the wall.

I've never been so uncomfortable in my life. I'm tempted to lay on the floor but I don't want to risk not going tomorrow so I Suck it up.

The night goes on and I eventually hear his quiet snores. I look a little to my right and see he left Lucille in the room.

Stupid fucking bat.

'It's a trick Kendall, he's testing you.' I think to myself.

I'd love for nothing more then to beat his head in with the bat. Before I can think logically my hand reaches out and grabs the bat. My feet slide off the bed as I grip the handle of the bat.

'Kendall, this is a suicide mission.' I internally scold myself. But I don't care. He needs to die, and I need to be the one who does it. Before I can even reevaluate the situation I'm standing in front of him, bat clenched in my sweaty palms. I bring it up to swing. I hold my breath when his eyes open as I am about to bring the bat down on his face.

"What the fu-" he puts his hand on my forearm and pushes me away. He stands to his feet. My breath jumps into my throat as my heart sinks.

"Are you kidding me. Are you fucking kidding me! You tried to fucking kill me!" He laughs.

He's fucking laughing.

He grabs the bat from my hand.

"You tried to fucking kill me! Not cool!" He screams in disbelief. "Lay the fuck back down." He scolds as he begins to pace.

"I don't know if I should be angry or turned on!" He shouts. "You have some huge lady balls for pulling that but that shit does not fly here. I can't believe you tried to fucking kill me with my own fucking bat. I mean do you want to die?"

I stay silent. I can't speak. I'm in complete shock.

"ANSWER ME!" He yells