f o u r t e e n

i haven't seen minghao for the whole day. not even at lunch. when is he going to oficially confess? or will i have to do it first?

as i shut my locker to leave school, i saw his face appear behind the door. he smiled, and so did i.

"walk home with me?"

i nodded.

we walked side by side in a peaceful atmosphere. his hands brushed mine occasionally, until our fingers finally intertwined.

"can we stop by here?" he said signalling towards a park.

"sure."

we sat down on two vacant swings next to each other. not like there was anyone at the park anyways.

"so jihee, you know i really like you, right?"

i gulped. it was finally happening!

"i've liked you so much, for so long." he turned my face towards his and we held each others' gaze.

"actually, i don't like you. i'm in love with you."

he continued on.

"i'm sorry that i don't have a grand proposal or anything, but i really needed to tell you for real. if i waited one more day to ask this question i might've died."

here it comes!!!

"i promise to never hurt you again and love you. so jihee..."

"will you be my girlfriend?"

i squealed a little on the inside, but on the outside i replied with a firm, confident, yes.

suddenly i heard cheering and whoops. i looked behind me and saw yewon and the rest of seventeen pop out from behind a bench.

"yay!! it finally happened!!!" chan exclaimed.

"it's about time, lovebirds!" yewon shouted.

"kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss!!!" they started to chant.

i looked at minghao, and he looked at me. i jist shrugged as i moved closer to him.

i placed my lips on his and kissed him like i would never see him again, not caring that the rest of them were there.

when we finally pulled away, gasping for air, i whispered out to him.

"i love you."

//

a/n: idk should that be the end ??? also sorry for not updating in a long time, and for this short chapter. but broooooo i never imagined to get over 200 reads so tysm <33333
i wanna write a jihoon or guanlin ff but idkkkkkk