Meeting Her

(YANG P.O.V)

Once i walked into the principal's office and sat down the principal which was named Glynda Goodwitch (OR MRS.GOODWITCH) started asking me questions.

"What is your name sweetie?" Mrs.Goodwitch asks me.

I take my pen and notebook and write down my name.

"Yang Xiao Long? Is that how i pronounce it honey?"

I nod my head. "You don't talk much do you sweetie?" She asked my in a soft,gentle voice.

I quickly grab my notebook from her desk and wrote "I was born mute and i can't speak." She nods in a understanding way and thoughtfully.

"Honey i think we have student in the same grade as you that can speak sign language.Her name is Blake Belladonna.She can make it easier for you to communicate and for others to understand you.Is that okay?"

I nod my head answering her and thanking her as well.

She nods again and announces on the speaker "Student Blake Belladonna please report to the principal's office immediately." I started getting nervous of what that Blake girl will think of me probably not something good.I was caught up in my thoughts so much that i didn't notice a girl with flowy black hair and amber eyes standing by the door.

I was caught up in my thoughts so much that i didn't notice a girl with flowy black hair and amber eyes standing by the door

(forget the bow Blake is not a faunas in this or either was in the white fang.She is the popular girl in this school)

"Yang,meet Blake Belladonna.Blake meet Yang Xiao Long.Yang this is the girl you can communicate with freely she can speak sign language fluently.Now you two happen to be in the same class,Blake show her the way."

I nod and began to follow the girl Blake.

(BLAKE'S P.O.V) ohhh LETS'S SEE WHAT BLAKEY'S LITTLE MIND IS THINKING.

That girl Yang is cute.I'm glad i'm the only one that can communicate with her.She seems like a kind person but when i look in her eyes all i see is pain and sadness.I really want to get to know her,i know sometimes i can give off i mean,popular girl vibe but with Yang it feels different and i feel like if i get to know her more we can become friends.

"So why did you transfer to Vale High Yang?" (I JUST MADE THAT UP IN 7 SECONDS!) i say.

She signs "Well it's pretty personal,i got bullied for my condition and i was beat to near death so i went to this school."

I was frozen in shock that she went through that i can't imagine what it was like to bullied and it sounds stressful and sad.I have to make sure that doesn't happen here to her because she came to this school to prevent that.

"Yang i will make sure you don't get bullied again her okay." I reassure her.

"How do i know you're not lying Blake.Everybody leaves me how do i know that you won't do the same.I just met you." She signs.

"Let's get to know each other at lunch okay i'll meet you at your locker after class okay?" I say to her.

"Okay." She signs

Once we get to the class i knock on the door and tell Mrs.Schnee we have a new student and about her condition and she introduces Yang to the class.(WEISS IS A TEACHER IN THIS AND RUBY BUT WEISS IS NICE AND NOT A BRAT AND RUBY IS...UMM...JUST RUBY)

"Hey class pay attention we have a new student her name is Yang,she is mute so treat her nicely." Mrs.Schnee said.I looked at the class to see most the girl ogling yang seductively and the some of the boys drooling.All Yang did was wave shyly and go to her seat looking ready to learn.

I sit next to her so if she has trouble communicating if she needs help with her work.But she seems to not need help so all i did was do mine.

5 minutes later...

I hear a chair scrap the floor i look up to see Yang done her work fast as ever.She goes up to the front of the class and hands her work to Mrs.Schnee and sits back down.I hurry and finish my work so i can chat with her.

After i finish my work the bell rings and sadly i didn't get to talk to her and everyone leaves the class except for Yang.

"What are you waiting for." I ask her

"You." She signs

I hurry and pack up my supplies and Yang and I walk to our next class.

TIMESKIP TO LUNCH

(YANG P.O.V)

I'm started to like this school it's way better than my old school where i had no one to communicate with comfortably.But now i have Blake she makes me feel safe but i'm not ready to tell her about my condition or my abusive parents.Let's just see how this lunch goes.But i can say i had a lot of fun

MEETING HER

I AIN'T SAYING ANYTHING UNTIL NEXT TIME DUN DUN DUN........

TO BE CONTINUED...........

846 words