New Home,New family

(YANG P.O.V)

I was shocked when Blake told me to live with her. 'What would her family think? Will they like me?' Those were the questions running through my head.But what do i have to lose,my parents abuse me because of how i was born,so there is really no place to call home.

So Blake is taking me to the nurse to try to heal bruises that are already there? Oh well if she can help then i'll give it a try.

Once we arrive to the nurse's office she told me to sit on the bed they have there for students to rest and she lifted my shirt up carefully.

"This is gonna hurt okay." Blake said.

I nodded.She then place the alcohol covered tissue on my bruises.It felt like hell and i let out a silent cry of pain.

"It's okay,Yang." Blake reassured me.

I clenched my fist and screw my eyes shut to just deal with the pain.

(BLAKE P.O.V)

It hurt me seeing Yang cry and knowing the reason why Yang had bruises.I know taking her to my house won't be a problem because the Belladonna's are known as the most sweet,welcoming,caring family in Vale.Well my family of course.I don't see myself as that because i just don't welcome people easily like that especially if i don't know them that well.But i'm not letting Yang go home today because she coming with me and i'm telling Mrs.Goodwitch about this because this is unacceptable.

After i put the alcohol on her bruises i put my warm hands on her stomach to give her the signal i'm done and to calm her down.

"Thank you Blake.Are you sure you're fine with me living at your home and your parents won't mind?" She signed.

"Yes,Yang i couldn't be anymore sure.Any path that will prevent you to face anymore pain i will take.I already feel ready to call you my best friend."

Her eyes widen."Best friend?" She signs shyly.

"Yeah,best friend.Now how about we go tell Mrs.Goodwitch about this plan."

She smiles and we walk put linking arms.

I couldn't be more happier seeing her happy.

AN:NEXT TIME I UPDATE IT'S GONNA BE A LONG CHAPTER I PROMISE AND IF YOU WANT TO LEAVE SUGGESTIONS OF HOW THIS BOOK SHOULD GO COMMENT BELOW! AND THOSE SUGGESTIONS SHOULD AND WILL BE ANSWERED IMMEDIATELY!

SEE YOU LATER PEEPS!

398 WORDS