Closer to you

@TanyaBeb Your chapter is served XD @tanyabeb

(BLAKE P.O.V) I KNOW IT'S A LOT OF BLAKE'S P.O.V BUT IF YOU WANT MORE YANG COMMENT

Over the past few days Yang and I got a lot closer than i thought we would have.Her nightmares that she used to have were not as frequent as they were before,at least that's good thing.

But also I've been seeing that Neo girl talking to Yang more often.It makes me kinda JEALOUS that Neo is so close to Yang like I am.And sometimes she makes Yang so happy that I push my feelings aside so i can see that cute little smile on Yang's face.

Other than that,right now we are heading Yang's house because she aid she needed her clothes.And i know you're thinking 'why didn't she been have her clothes' and 'what has she been wearing' well she has been wearing my clothes which is a little too big for her comfort since i'm 18 almost 19.

I'm also scared for Yang because she told my parents and I to stay outside while she got her clothes.In my opinion that's dangerous,but all i know is that if i hear something weird i'm not hesitating to run in there.

I am broken out of my thoughts once i feel a small,soft,warm hand on my shoulder.

"We're here,Blake." Yang signs.

"Okay.Be careful Yang." I say worried.

"I'll try." She signs with a small smile.

I watch her walk to the door of her house.

(YANG P.O.V)

I'm not gonna lie but i am so scared.'What if my parents are home'.But why wouldn't they be? Maybe looking for me to give me a beating or whatever.

I have my plan 'just run in and get your clothes and other things and run out.' I thought.

So i went around the house to the back window and climbed in.

I then tip toed up the steps.So far no one was here which was a surprise.I quietly sneaked down the hall to my room and opened the door.

As soon as I got in the room I closed my eyes and let out a silent sigh of relief.

Only to open them and see.......

DUN DUN DUN TO BE CONTINU-

READERS: NO AUTHOR YOU WILL NOT LEAVE US ON A CLIFF HANGER!

AUTHOR: I WILL FINISH TOMORR-

READERS: NO GET YOUR LAZY BEHIND UP AND FINISH THIS CHAPTER!

AUTHOR: BUT-

READERS: NO I DON'T HAVE TIME TO WAIT FOR YOU TO UPDATE EVERY NIGHT SO FINISH THE CHAPTER!

AUTHOR: WHAT IF I DON'T!

READERS" I DON'T KNOW JUST A LITTLE SOMETHING *PULLS OUT A KNIFE*

AUTHOR: OKAY,OKAY I WILL FINISH THE CHAPTER! ENJOY AND DON'T KILL ME!

(BACK TO THE STORY XD )

My dad and mom on my bed...

I stood frozen in shock.

But eventually i calmed myself down and went to my closet.

(READ THIS WITH THE SONG PLAYING TO MAKE IT SADDER..)

"WHERE WERE YOU FREAK!" My dad yells smashing a beer bottle on the wall.

"I-I was j-just o-out with a fri-friend." I sign shaking.

"I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND YOU FREAK! RAVEN GET HER!" He yells.

My mom gets up angrily and smacks me hard and holds me down.

I whimper when my dad comes over to me and kicks me in my face and gut.

"This is fun Raven get a hit!" He chuckles.

My mom laughs and comes in front of me and punches me in my face several times.

I sob quietly and try to block their hits but this only made them madder.

"Oh look Tai,she's trying to cover up.Teach her a lesson." My mom says angrily.

My dad only laughs and picks me up by my throat.

"Thought.You.Can.Hide.From.Us." He says after each word he punches me.

I start to see my vision getting blurry.

My dad starts choking my while my mom just continues to punch me in my stomach.

That went on and on before my vision went black...

Everything went black..........

(BLAKE P.O.V)

"Hey,mom don't you think Yang has been in there long enough?" I ask worried.

"Yeah we should go check it's been 20 minutes." My mom says worried as well.

So my parents and I go the way Yang came in to avoid any trouble.

As we went in the house we heard thumps and yelling.

We all took a glance at each other before calling 911 and running upstairs.

What i saw was shocking and horrifying.

Yang bloodied and bruised on the ground unconscious.

I looked around the room to see a bat.I took that bat and hit Yang's parents in the head with a swift blow knocking them out.

"MOM,DAD,I NEED HELP!" I cried as a cradled Yang.

I check to see if Yang had a pulse and i gasped.

She didn't.....

Yang was dead.......................

OMG IS YANG OKAY OR NOT STAY TUNED TO THE NEXT CHAPTER...

772 WORDS