Where I Belong

(Blake P.O.V)
Over the past few months since the incident, Yang has been healing quickly. Going to school wasn't much of a problem, ect. But I'm concerned about our relationship. I know this might sound a little too selfish, but I actually want to continue our actually relationship together. I know she's been going through a lot for most of the time but I just feel like it isn't fair.
Right now, I'm sitting in my room waiting for Yang to return home. This week she's been staying after school with Mrs. Schnee to be tutored for our upcoming exam. I know I should be studying too, but my mind is going in a million directions right now. I just hope this problem can be solved sooner than later.

......................

(Mrs. Schnee's P.O.V)
...Okay so do you know what you would be next to solve this equation?" I asked Yang. She looked up and replied, " Uh yeah, I guess it would be, uh 24..??" I sighed. "Yang, you've been quite distracted today, is there anything wrong?" I ask. After all, Yang is one of the best students in my class, she just needed a little help.
Yang puts her head on the desk and stays quiet for a few seconds. "Mrs. Schnee, I'm really fucking up...Me and Blake's relationship was going well and great but then I started distancing myself. She's been trying, but I haven't and I feel bad," She looks up, "-Can you give me some tips??" She asks pleadingly. I chuckle. "Well Yang for starters, someone like you that has gone through the worst, this is normal. Start off simple, for example, favorite candy, ice cream. Do you know her favorite?"
She thinks for a few seconds. "Yeah uh, I know what it looks like but I don't know the name. But oh! I know her favorite ice cream- oh! I know the solution!" Yang hops out the seat. "Before you go, make sure you not only get her favorite treats, but show her your love, attention, and affection because that's what matters most in a relationship." Yang stares for a couple seconds. "Thanks Mrs. Schnee."
Yang then proceeds to dash out the classroom, book bag in hand, running to her destination. "Kids." I chuckle, as I pack up to end the day.

(Yang P.O.V)
I know exactly what to get Blake, and where. I run to Nora's bakery because I know she had the goods, always. As I enter the store, I am greeted with the great smell of cake, bread, and the warm smell of home. I'm then engulfed by the warm hugs of Nora. "Hi Yang! How are you?" Nora asks happily. I scratch the back of my neck sheepishly, "I'm not in the best terms with Blake.." I confess.

"Are you implying what I think you are?"

"I need the goods."

"I'm on it."

.................................................

(Blake P.O.V)
I'm beginning to think this is all too deep. But is it really? I don't want this to be some wrong interpretation but I can't help it. I start pacing around the room back and forth, thoughts racing.
'When could she be coming home?'
'Could she be with Neo?'
'Did she really go to tutoring?'
          My thoughts suddenly stop when I hear light footsteps trail up the staircase. I hear them stop, then hear quiet knocks on my door. "Blake?" Yang calls. "Come in, Yang." I say softly.
         When Yang comes in the room I gasp from what she's holding. 'A giant teddy bear, a basket with red velvet cake, mint chocolate chip ice cream, a large box of Ferrero Rochers, my favorite movie Titanic, and roses. Can this girl get any more special.' I'm knocked out of my thoughts when Yang speaks up.
         "Blake... I know I haven't been the best girlfriend, but I have realized my mistakes. Blake, you have granted me with happiness, freedom, and a life I never would've thought I'd ever get to know. You're the most caring, patient, loving, supporting, girlfriend and I know I'll never be able to put how I feel about you into words. But I want to apologize, and I hope you forgive me." Yang sincerely says.
        By the time she's done tears are streaming down my face. "Yes!" I choke out. She places the items down on my desk and approaches me in a warm hug.

"I love you so, so, much Blake Belladonna."

I dug my head deeper into her neck, sobbing harder.
"I love you too." We stand there longer before Yang carries me and gently places me down onto the bed and climbs on top of me. She kisses my tear-soaked cheeks, kissing all over my face. She then slowly unbuttons my pajama shirt, whispering sweet nothings. She proceeds to undress me, glorifying my body like some sort of prize.
           "Please baby.." I plead, "No foreplay." She nods, then gets undressed herself. She stops, self-conscious of her scars. I grab her chin and lift her head up. "You're beautiful Yang, scars and all." She stares for a sec then kisses me with such passion, that has me begging for more. I whine as she slowly enters me, already grabbing on her back. We both moan at the feeling before she sets a constant pace.
              "Yang, harder." She growls and flips me over on my hands and knees, gripping my hips tightly.
"Fuck you feel so good Blake." She moans. I gasp as my eyes roll back, mouth wide, silent, as I release on her cock. She moans loudly and pound me harder, leans down and hugs me while she gets closer. "I'm gonna.." she starts before the starts trembling with waves of her orgasm as it fills the condom.
             We both sign blissfully as we lay side by side, staring at each other. Yang pecks my lips before getting up to throw the condom away and start the movie. I then cuddle up against her chest, while she wraps her arm around me. We peacefully eat the snacks while watching the movie, happy to know that..

This is exactly where we belong...

..................

I know, I can't write smut for shit. I really need to start updating more, but I have questions. Where should this story go? And
Any new book suggestions?? I would appreciate anything that could help this book become better, ect. Peace out, tbc...