•4•

(Play song when I say, this chapter is all over the place btw..)
So she told me, it hurt. But what I did didn't show hurt, I showed her anger. *slap* she held her face, I didn't know what I did "I'm sorry." She said still holding her face. "I'm fucking not!"
I grab my jacket leaving the house, next stop gallagher's.
(play song)
"Waddie!" Liam says while I rush in. "Liam where carl?" Liam points upstairs, I run as fast as I can upstairs to his room. I look at him and he's smiles at me and I look at him as for the first time it's me meeting him all over again but I don't forget. My blood boils. I start punching and hitting him as hard as possible. Then I blacked out, next thing I know is lip picking me up and me kicking my legs. "What the hells going on!" "HE FUCKED WITH MY WHORE OF A GIRLFRIEND, fuck you..." lip put me down and I just ran and ran and ran. I hate her but I can't seem to hate him. "Shit I'm bleeding, fucker hits back..." I walk in my house everyone's back. "Mickey!" I run and hug him. "Fuck I can't breathe little shit!" I get off of him. "Mandy I really need to talk to you, like now." I turn to her and I new that was a bad idea. "Who the fuck hit you!" Jamie and Mickey said at the same time. "Got into a fight with carl again.." "I'll beat that fucker up if he touches you again, tell him that." Mickey says walking in his room. "Mandy really need to talk." We walk in our room.
"Ok what's up." I sit on the bed. "Right before I got into a fight with carl, he ugh smiled at me in this way nobody has ever smiled at me, I felt something." She smiled. "You felt sexually attracted to him, he's loves you love him. When he does something hot you lose all balance of your knees and you feel sick but a good sick, be careful soon you'll be really for him but I hope you know your really in love with him." It all hit me like Carl's fist of love, I don't love Bonnie I love love carl. But will he love me back the way I love him.