°9°

I laid on carls bed waiting for him to get home. I stare at the ceiling and just think about how crazy i am and i think about bonnie, carl and i. The time passes by and i almost fall alseep until the door opens and i jump off the bed landing face forward to a big tall guy "who the hell are you?" He shrugs, i see carl and he see's me and i look at him with enevy, he looks at me confused "who are you ?" I laugh and make my way towards him "you really dont remember me c ?" I said walking out the door and turning back once more to see carl just standing there in shock "shit m-dog!" He runs and hugs me and i seal it with a kiss. He pulls away and looks at my hair "you hair its different." I smirk and look at his hair "omg your hair its different.." I mock him he looks at me like im crazy.

I walk down the stairs to be greeted by debbie, she doesn't look at me "hey debbie." She looks up at me "holy fuck, how was prison ?" I laugh at her being sarcastic she looks a lot more like Monica then she did when i first got locked up "great i met a really good person in there, she actually coming over tomarrow. She had to get out of there becuase she had panic attacks so i helped her escape." She looked at me in shock, everyone thinks im crazy all well. I start the convo with a breezy question "you make any good friends, or got a good boyfriend ?" Her smile turns to a frown "im 5 months pregnant so no, but the baby will make me happy so im keeping it." I look at her with so much disappointment she's only what 15?

I sit on the couch and smoke a cigarette then kev and v come in with amy and gemma. I hury to put it out on the ash tray so they don't tell Fiona that i smoke, at first they look at me with the same shock that catl and debbie look at me with. "Holy shit Madison!" Kevin hugs me tightly, wrong move it kinda made me panic so i put him in a choke hold "my bad kev." I let him go, he looks really scared "Didn't your mother teach you not to hug a milkovich from behind!" I hear v say putting down the girls and hugging me from the front unlike kev who was about to get his shit rocked "oh my god, look at you!" She spins me around and then looks at my ass "Is that real ?" I smile "oh no they give out implants in prison." I I tell her sarcastically, but then i remmber something "wheres my brother ?"

--------------
Hope you like this chapter, vote please.

Oh no what will happen when she finds out micky got big time ?
Any ideas for the next chapter