°7°

Its been 3 years and i you have alot of catching up to do so let me explain,

1: are you and carl together,
Yes but no. After all of that happened bonnie left me and carl leaving us in a dramatic state because we forgave her which we shouldn't have because right after that she left us. Six months pass by and me and carl are dating and i let him take my virginity and a few months after that my 13th birthday rolls around and he cheats on me with skanky holly. I got my Revenge by cutting her with my shiv and the worst part about it is the cops took it away from me and now im locked in jevie and i got like 4 months left, the only people who usually visit me are Mickey, Fiona and Liam, mandy, and carl used to come but he got caught dealing.

2: are you and debbie still good friends,
No me and debbie do not mix very well, we both hate holly and we get love struck by boys and the rumor is that shes preggo. I dont wanna end up like that and i cant hang out with her in prison anyways.

3: are you and lip still really close,
Of course were like peanut and jelly bitch but anyways after a while people stop visiting me including my own family lip and Ian and sometimes Fiona and Liam or the only ones who visited me sometimes I fell in depression and I want try to kill myself in prison which by the way was very hard to do so I failed, sometimes lip would sneak liquor in my Uniform. He would give me a hug and he'd put the liquor in tiny little bottles and slip them in my pockets.
All i can really say is that he saved my life and is like my brother.

And with that being said lets get this show and the road and this time no swerving.

--------------
Ik its been forever but alot of you guys like this so i sped up the time.
Please vote and do me a favor and follow for more updates.