°8°

Flashback

I

Its been awhile since i found out ian was fucking my brother. You really dont wanna know how i found out ? Well im gonna tell you.

I walk in my room to look for my joints to sell and i hear a loud clapping noise so i follow it, it leads me to mickeys room i open the door and i see mickey taking it up the ass by ian. "What the actual fuck!" I run out the room and shut the door.

They come out the room while im sitting on the couch smoking a blunt. "What the fuck mickey your butt naked!" He screams i scream and ian is holding butt beads i run into the bathroom and smoke a little bit more untill i hear screaming from the living room.

Oh no my dad is back, "daddy stop. Please. Your gonna kill them!" He looks at me and he can tell that I've been smoking. "Have You been smoking you little whore!" Everybody looks at me and i give mickey a help glare "i-i." Im lost for words and i dont know what to say. He grabs me by my hair and drags me on the couch "your punishment is to watch your brother get de-homo'd !" I look at ian with tears in my eye, ive never seen mickey almost cry and then it hits me mickey loves ian. "Bring the Russian!" I hear my dad say on the phone.

Ive never cried as much as i cried today "carl !" I cried as i run upstairs almost tripping on the stairs in the progress. "Whats wrong!" He grabs me and hugs me tight "its my dad, he did something but i-i cant tell you but he made me watch my brother have sex because he did something and because he caught m-me smoking!" I cried in his shoulder "its okay mads just calm down and lay here tonight." He lays me in his bunk bed and crawls up next to me and somehow i feel really safe with him. I turn over and fall asleep on his cheast and i hear the conversation in the living because they were yelling "carl shouldn't have a girl in his bed hes only 12!" I hear Fiona yell "chill out Fiona its maddison." Lip says calmly which makes me feel better that there not fighting anymore.

End of flashback ->

I wake up in my cell and groan because i hate this place but im excited because i get out today and maybe ill see carl. He got out a few days ago and its prefect timing, "get up milkovich its time!" I sigh as much as i hate this place i guess ill miss the people i made friends with.

I walk fown the halls and hear them chanting "m-dog!" In repeat, i smirk giving high fives and waves to the girls.

I walk down the streets of the Southside and hear some whispers of me saying that i escaped or some shit. People really think im crazy but whateva i dont really give a fuck about people in general. I run up the stairs of the Gallagher house and walk in "damn it carl i told you to got to school and try not to get in trouble !" I smile "I dont think that will be the problem." I laugh she turns around and looks at me "omg maddie your back, i didn't think they would let you back home!" She runs and hugs me and of course i hug her back it felt right hugging my sister froma nother mister. "Ya i didn't think so either, wheres everybody at?" My gettho voice seeps through "wow your hair." She looks at my freshly cut hair "do ya like?" She nods i give her a smile "well im gonna get settled in." I run up the stairs, and if your wondering if i live here the answer is yes because my family is scattered all over and i haven't seen them or even heard from them in a year. I walk in lips old room and put my clothes in the dresser and my shoes under the bed.

I take a peek in carls room and sit on his decked out room it looks nice. I sit on his bed and it smells like him i assume considering i haven't even hugged him in 3 years boy do i miss you c.

--------
I really like this chapter and i really hope you do to btw. Please please please vote and follow if you can.