10

I wait in the prison visiting room and while I'm there I have the urge to cry but I don't because I don't deserve that, nobody does.

He comes in and I look at him with sad eyes, I wait till he's over to me to smile. "Maddie ?" He asks with hopeful eyes "yes dumbass." He looks shocked, I'm older and i look like a model with my curves showing and my green eyes shining bright and I'm finally taller than Carl's short ass man I love that boy so much ugh anyways I'm back and better than ever. "You look so different and you got a tattoo ?" He points to my neck "yup and I don't think you'll like it very much." He looks at me like I'm stupid and of course I showed it to him it says 'Amour du sud' which means southside love in French to rep my relationship with Carl. "I'm surprised you didn't just put his name on your four head!" He pokes at me and I get red "nah I ain't about that life dog!" I put my gettho act on because I don't like to get my feeling involved with anything "shut the fuck up with that trashy shit before I cut your fucking tounge out." I laugh and the gaurd says visiting is over "I love you Mickey Mouse!" He gets a little sad "I love you tiny." He gets up and leaves and I'm left with tears in my eyes.

I sit on the rooftop of the Gallagher house smoking weed and drinking vodka from the bottle. I was the only Milkovich in town besides my dad and I honestly hated it "what are you doing up hear ?" I heard Carl's voice and I enjoyed it while it lasted because he's never around "just getting drunk and high. What a dangerous mix !" I said slurring my words, he lays down next to me and I pass I'm the joint "did you think about me while you were locked up ?" He asked me still looking at the sky. I thought about Carl every fucking second in juice and I don't even think about my fucking life as much as that "yeah...a lot." He turns to me and I turn to him with tears in my eyes I try to fight them but I lost and I started crying my eyes out "I missed you so much c, and I'm trying so hard not to cry right now but I can't even breathe right now because I'm with you, I am so in love with you." I mumble the last part but he hears and I can feel him pull closer to me "I love you too Madison Jean milkovich." I look at him, he leans in and I pull my self closer, we kiss and I feel electric shock.
Sexual content 🎬

I climb down the roof with Carl following me from behind. We get in the house and look around nobody's downstairs so we push ourselves together feeling sexually frustrated, he takes off his shirt and I look at him "oh hell yes.." I feel on his abs before taking off my shirt then comes off the jeans and I'm left with nothing on my body, I jump and he's holding me. He slides in me while I'm on the kitchen sink, he strokes inside me while I'm holding on for my life because I've been wanting this forever "fuck Carl!" He holds my mouth closed and I feel my strength slowing down and my breath breaks then he strokes one last time and I cum and I can tell he did to "oh my fucking God!" He puts his finger inside of me and I gasp, after he fingers me he puts his finger in his mouth and taste me "wow you taste good." He then pulls up his pants and I jump off the sink with my face red and my hair fucked up because he just fucked the shit out of me "you've improved." I say while putting on my shirt and pants "I know." This boy will be the death of me I swear.

"I got a tattoo in juvie..." I wanted to show him so badly "really let me see!" He gets all excited but then somebody knocks on the door.

———————————-
Oooo whose at the door ??? And what did you think about having nick and sheyla date ?