I thought We're Okay

"Um, Sorry (y/n) I have to train later, maybe another time" She answered with that smile of hers.

I find it odd for her to refuse baking cookies with me, I mean we've done it alot and she never refuse. I have this strange feelings in my guts but i shrug it off. Maybe she is busy. I'm sure she won't do weird stuff. I decide to go to cafeteria with my teammates, we usually hangout with NPR and RWBY there, but this time, Ruby isn't there, WBY said she's busy preparing for the tournament and all. but well, we're still having a good time.

Oh and about my Teammates, There's 4 of us and our team name is CRRY.

there's me (Y/n) Carter, I'm the leader of the team. My main weapon is a spear, but I also carry a small sketchbook around, since my semblance is summoning from drawing. It's pretty useful, there's no limitation, my summonings will fight alongside me until they die from taking too much attack, or me taking them back.

and there's Rei and Rie Aoki, the cute twin girls. They both have brown hair with pink ombre. their eyecolor are blue. the difference between Rei and Rie is, Rei only have one ponytail, she usually wear blue clothings, while Rie have twintails and usually wear pink clothing.  their weapons are a canon and sword, which they can merge together, it's pretty useful.  Rei's semblance is Teleportation, and Rie's is Time freezing.

And Yuu Achilles, the youngest among us. He's a blue haired boy, with dark red eyes. Yuu is pretty smart, he can hack and mess with a program or server, and he can modify gadgets too. His weapon is a pair of plasma guns, that can turn into daggers. His semblance is electric manipulation.

so there you go, I've explained about my teammates.

Man, It's kinda empty without Ruby, I miss that goofy face of her already. Well there's still my friends so, better than nothing. I stare at WBY, thinking why are they here, and not training with Ruby, I was about to ask them, but Ren cut me off.

Ren : "So (y/n), how are you with Ruby? She looks more cheerful this past week, did you give her something? or a drug perhaps?"

Pyrrha : "oh yeah, she's been sooo active and loud, you didn't gave her somekind of steroids right?"

(y/n) : "what? no...we haven't talked much, she didn't even pick up her scroll when I call her."

All of us stare at WBY right away, and WBY look away. Especially Yang, she changed the topic right away, and everyone else just go with it. Of course, a big question mark pop up on my head. The bell rings, Oobleck's class is next, and I forgot my note in my dorm, Damn. I told my teammates that I'll head back to our dorm to pick up my note, they asked if I want them to come along. I shake my head, and told them to go to class right away, I don't want to slow them down and make them late. They comply, and ran to class, and I ran to my dorm, I ran to Ruby on the hallway, she just got out from her dorm, covered in sweat and breathing heavily. I thought she's training?

(y/n) : "Rubes? I thought you're training?"

She didn't even look at me, she look away and won't stood still, as if she's in a rush.

Ruby : "sorry (y/n), I might be late for class, talk to you later!"

I guess she really is tired from all the training, I shrug my head. I went to take my note in my dorm, when I got out, I see Jaune. He look towards me and smirk, and walk away. I never see Jaune like this before, I guess she already get it on with Pyrrha. I ran to class right away. And as I entered, the whole class stare at me, as if they're telling me "Prepare for his wrath". And he walk towards me with a blink of an eye, and giving me a speech with his speedtalking. I just nods and laugh nervously, apologizing repeatedly. I promise him I'll never be late again, and he lets me in. I was about to sit beside Ruby, but she's to busy joking around with his team and JNPR. I walk past her and sit beside my team.

Rie : "It's a shitty day for you huh (y/n)?"

(y/n) : "yeah, well, atleast you guys are still here"

Yuu : "don't worry about it (y/n), we can hang out and buy Ice cream later"

(y/n) : "hey I'm not a kid, I don't want Ice cream"

my teammates giggle, and Oobleck's cough and stare towards us. we quickly shut our mouth and pretend like we're paying attention, and he continues explaining about beacon's history. I direct my gaze towards Ruby. I love her so much, she's my reason to breathe and stay. I hear her giggling quietly, but I can't see who she's joking with, she didn't even look at me. Are you tired of me Ruby? I know I'm too much to handle, you could've just told me you're sick of me.

I thought we're okay..