I'm Sorry, I'm Trying

I woke up to loud sound of thunder. I get up from my bed and found a note from my teammates. There's no class today, and they said they're heading out to watch some movies. Maybe they didn't woke me up because I was in a deep sleep. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and fix my hair. Maybe I should try and hang with Ruby, talk to her about everything. I walk out my dorm and towards RWBY's dorm. I hear something, but it's kinda unclear. the door is completely shut, so I knock, no answer. The voice that I'm guessing is moanings stop right away, I just chuckle, maybe it's Blake and Sun. I wait for an answer, but the door didn't open. As I was about to leave, WBY walks from the opposite direction. My eyes went wide, so are theirs. They quickly run towards me.

Blake : "oh my god (y/n) you knew?"

I just nod

Yang : "maybe it's just somekind of misunderstanding"

and a loud moan is heard, "Jaune, You're so much better than that weird (y/n)". That's Ruby's voice, and she continue moaning, we can hear it, along side with bed creaking. I can't think straight. I started to shake, and tears start to form on the corner of my eyes.

Weiss : "okay, (y/n) you need to quit that scaredy cat and crybaby act. It's annoying sometimes"

Blake : "whoa, Weiss calm down, who wouldn't be sad if someone found out their partner is cheating"

Weiss : "but this isn't the first time this happened, Blake! remember when we bump to him in Vale? seriously (y/n) grow up. Don't act as if you're soo in pain, nothing is wrong with you"

(y/n) : "Y-yeah, n-nothing is wrong with me, I-I'm sorry for annoying you guys all"

Blake : "what no no, you're not annoying anyone (y/n)

Weiss : "come on don't lie, Blake, Yang you agree with me?"

Yang : "well, sometimes yeah"

blake grip my forearm, the sting from the scar shock me, and I jumped a little. Blake seems to realize this and she lift the sleeve or my hoodie. Revealing all the scars that I made last night. Yang and Weiss are shocked, and don't know what to do.

Blake : "(y/n), what happened?"

(y/n) : "Nothing happened, Blake."

Blake : "Don't lie"

I hesitate and look away for a second, thinking how to keep everything short and simple, but straight to the poin.

(y/n) : "I'm just, depressed..okay? I'm an unwanted kid and was abused everyday. You know what's worse though? the people that I trust and rely on, think that I'm annoying, and unwanted too, even the person that I love so much."

I just smile weakly, and pull my hands away, standing up and walk away. I look back for a bit, and I can't see Weiss, Blake, and Yang trying to pull the pieces together, and realize I also mean them, last night when they talked about me. They bust in the dorm, and a loud screaming from Ruby is heard. I sigh, and run to my usual place. I sat down and look at the sea.

I'm feelin' lost and I don't know where else to go now

Everybody hatin' and I feel so cold now

Without realizing, I cry. Knowing that what I'm bothering everyone, but I can't control myself. I guess I'll just pretend like nothing happened to me, so I won't drag anyone down with me. I walk outside beacon, and it's raining heavily. But I don't care. I just keep on walking, and I meet my teammates, I just smile at them softly. They froze, and quickly ran towards me, covering me with their umbrella, of course I'm shocked at their sudden action, but they quickly grab me back to my dorm.

We bump to RWBY in the way, and there she is. She stared at me with anger, annoyance, but somehow there's a spark of guilt in her eyes. I smiled, my usual soft smile. WBY and RRY knows what to do without me even saying anything, they both act like they want to hang out, but actually they're just leaving me alone with Ruby. I'm kinda soaked in water, but I don't really care. Ruby wanted to join her team, but her team told her that she should spend some time with me and talk with me. She's shaking a little, as I'm about to open my mouth.

You didn't even know I was coming

Both of us in school uniforms

And the wind stays blowing through your hair

When I got there you just stared

Because we were not prepared

Felt like I'm running out of air

Probably didn't even think I cared

(y/n) : "hey, Sweetheart"

Ruby : "(y/n) I'm sorry"

(y/n) : "for what?"

It hurts to act like I didn't know anything.

Ruby : "you know.."

(y/n) : "why did you do it?"

her eyes lit up in anger

Ruby : "You're so clingy sometimes (y/n), acting all sad and down, do you know how irritating it is? especially when nothing happened, you still act like that."

(y/n) : "I know, I didn't mean to"

Ruby : "Yeah, but sometimes I can't stand it you know, I know I'm clingy too, but atleast I don't act like an emo teen. Atleast Jaune didn't act like you, he still have confidence in him. I love you (y/n) but Jaune is so much better for now, and I like him too you know"

(y/n) : "did Weiss, Blake, or Yang told you anything?"

Ruby : "No, don't drag my team to this (y/n), you know it's your fault, and you don't need to point it to anyone else, just go be happy or something, I'm gonna go catch up with my team. Bye (y/n)"

She glance down for a minute, I think she saw my scars that's visible from my wrist. She just frown a little and walk away, humming a song about cookies.

I'm sorry, I'm trying