nine.

___

___

Mei was honestly worried. Minghao was really angry, and she had an idea of what he was, so it was even scarier knowing he could probably do something to her if he wanted to.

So when Mei got to school and saw Minghao standing at the entrance, looking for someone, she felt absolutely screwed.

She slowly got out of her car and he looked over at the girl as she cursed herself. She walked towards the entrance and when she got closer, she sped up to get past him, but of course, that didn't work.

"Oh, hey Minghao- ow!"

Mei cut herself off as he bent her arm behind her back, and got close to her so that he could whisper, "Let's go, shall we?"

He walked the girl to the back of the school and tightened his grip. "Why are we back here?"

"Because Mei, you know things that you shouldn't know. So, I'm here to tell you something."

"Minghao, I know you're mad because I was trying to get Kino and Renjun to believe me, but-"

"Shut up for two seconds," he said. "I'm mad because you made an accusation. I don't know what you think I am, but I'm not it."

"Minghao, just let me go before you give me another bruise." She said, emphasizing another.

He sighed. "Go somewhere."

Mei rolled her eyes at him and walked back to the front to go inside. Kino and Renjun weren't there, so she guessed classes had already started. She started walking down the hall towards her classroom when someone pulled her into a dark room.

"I've told you that you could always come here, but you never did." The voice said.

It was that staff member that showed Mei around when she started. He put his hands on her waist, and the girl snapped.

"Stop touching me."

He chuckled and attached his lips to her neck. He touched the girl in places that nobody should have ever touched her to begin with, even though she fought with everything in her. She felt violated and disgusted, and she couldn't help but cry. He pushed her out of his room and into the hallway, causing her to fall onto her knees. She cried even harder as she started walking to her classroom; she just wanted to be with Kino and Renjun.

When she got to the classroom, she knocked, and the teacher opened the door.

"Mei, you're late-" she cut herself off when she saw how upset the girl looked. "Are you okay?"

She looked up from her feet. "Can Kino come out her?"

Kino heard and immediately got up, running over to her. "May we step out of the classroom?" He asked, and the teacher nodded.

Kino pulled her out into the hallway, and as soon as the classroom door was shut, Mei wrapped herself around him and put her head on his chest. He responded immediately and ran his fingers through her hair.

"Baby, it's okay. What happened?" He asked.

His voice calmed her down slightly, and she gained enough composure to talk again. "That staff member that showed me around the school on my first day," she stopped to breathe. "He pulled me into his office, and-"

"And what, Mei?"

"He wouldn't stop touching me, but I fought so hard," she sobbed. "I feel so gross."

She heard him sigh "Would you like to go to the office and tell someone?"

She nodded her head and they walked hand in hand to the office. When she walked in, the secretary instantly got the principal.

The principal walked both if them into his office. "What brings you two here?"

Mei shifted nervously. "Can I file a sexual harassment report?"

"Of course. Which student was it?" He questioned.

The girl shuddered. "It wasn't a student."

He handed her the paper. "Which staff member was it?"

"I don't know his name, but it was the one that showed me around the school on my first day."

"Oh, Mr. Nam," she started filling out the paper. "Mei, I'm very sorry this happened and I'll make sure to take care of it."

Soon lunch rolled around and Mei, Kino, and Renjun met up at their usual table. She was sitting there, talking, when Minghao and Jaehwa walked up behind her and pulled on her hair. Mei closed her eyes and sighed, paying no attention to them.

"What was that about?" Renjun asked

The girl put her head down on the table. "Minghao and I aren't on good terms right now."

Kino reached his hand out and ran his fingers through her hair. "It'll be okay, baby."

She nodded and kept her eyes closed, trying to get her mind out of the dark cloud it had been in all day.

Eighth period started and Mei walked in to see the trophy her team won, nicely placed in the trophy case. She walked over to it, and it had hers and Minghao's name on it. The girl smiled sadly to herself and sat down.

"Alright class, today we'll be dancing to our emotions," Mrs. Su announced. "Pick a song that goes with how you feel and pour your heart into your choreography. It can be freestyle, or a routine that you've learned before."

Mei thought of a song when she called her up to the front. She walked over to the speaker and played the song, walking back to the middle of the room and taking a deep breath. She could see Minghao staring at her from the corner of her eye, then she began.

Minghao knew the way that the girl felt was because of him, he knew the emotion in her routine was caused by him, and he felt kind of guilty for being so rude to her that morning. He saw tears in her eyes as she looked down when she finished. He was about to get up to help, but Kino beat him to it. He pulled the girl into a hug and she buried her head into his chest.

Minghao was the one that wanted to be there for Mei.

She couldn't stop the tears in her eyes. The choreography brought all of the recent events into light, and it made her whole body ache. Kino got up and pulled her into a hug, and she cried into his chest.

After he calmed her down, the last bell rang and he walked her to her car. Kino gave the girl a kiss on the forehead and they parted ways. She rested her head on the head rest and closed her eyes. Mei felt a piercing gaze on her, so she opened her eyes, seeing Minghao at the entrance of the school, looking at her. He didn't have hate in his eyes, he had apology in them.

She looked away and started her car, driving away. She didn't know why Minghao had her feeling this way, but she was tired of it.

___